married to my bully chapter 2

Warning🚫
Hitting/abuse🙅‍♀️🙅‍♂️

I gasp "its him!hes must know about the kiss" he looks at the name "RM wait hes your boyfreind? I know him" i take a deep breath in and i awnser "um hello?" " um hello is this RM's girlfreind?" The girl sounds worried "um yeah why?" "I- he has been cheating on you... N-NOT  with me with this girl called mina! Im so sorry. If i was you DUMP him! Ill give him his phone back in a sec" she hangs up "y/n stop crying why are you crying?" "Hes cheating on me with Mina!" "Mina shes my ex she basically always cheats" my phone rings again " heeeyyyyy y/n baby. How you doing?" "Just crying cuz i found out your cheating on me!" "WHAT! Im not! Not with mina honestly" i sigh "i never said anything about Mina! Its over rm" i hang up i shout "why the hell!" "People wont go out with you cuz you are very very very UGLY and if they do they are only feeling sorry or bad for you" jungkook laught "yeah" jungkook pushes me and kicks my stomache "come on babe lets go!"

Whoa whoa wait he has a girlfreind? I pull myself up and i lift up my top and see my stomache forming bruises "Y/N!!" I look up and see RM with a girl "are you ok?" I nod "and mina.... shes my -" i cut him off yeah you girlfreind" he shakes his head "no shes my cousin the girl that calles you shes my assistant i told her to tell you i was coming to meet you and shes jel so i knew she was gonna try to make up stuff" the girl mina speaks "Hi im jungkooks ex i dumped him cuz i found out he was bullying my cousins ex and i told my cousin 2" then RM speaks "plz y/n take me back!" I look at him and say....

End of chapter 2

Hello just asking do you like this story i know its only chapter to but do you like it so far?