Married to.my bully chapter 18

"OH HELL NO jungkook is y/ns I can't let a hoe like you try and take him away yeri you are a 's  l  a  g I might be one two but you take it to the top och trying to have more than 2 oh yeah I know about Jimin as well. My lil cousin and Lil jungkook are happy together I'm not gonna let you ruin it"

We all stand there in silence "b-b-b" HyunA snaps "b-b-BEAT it before I beat you up" yeri runs away with HyunA changing after her I laugh a bit and I see RM looking sad "I'm sorry RM I didn't want to see you hurt and I don't want anyone cheating on you" he smiles a bit "thank you  thank God we are still friends and we're looking after each other and looking out and stuff I would of been so blind to see that yeri was cheating on me you y/n saved me n my heart thank you again" RM hugs me but I get pulled away by a not yet husband jungkook "you ask me before you touch my y/n she's mine" RM looks at me like 'wtf' I just shrug and he leaves to go see mina I laugh"oOoOoOoOoOo some one is jellll "n-n-noooo.....maybe-yes be my one and only (girlfriend) pleaseeeeeee"

I smile "yes only if u let me talk to my guys friends okie???" He nods "okay wifey" I blush and hide my face

END OF CHAPTER 18
YEET YEET hope u liked it my boys and girls love you all that read if u read this (283 words)