2.

Yoongi sat on his cold bed in his cold apartment, not moving a muscle. A normal human would be freezing in his place. But Yoongi isn't normal, nor human anymore. It's been exactly two months since he's seen his friends. Two months since he's eaten normal food. Two months since he's been in sunlight. Two months since he's felt any type of warmth.
Two months since he died.
Now all he feels is pain. Pain from missing all his friends. Pain from his fangs piercing through his gums, begging to be sunk in someones flesh. Pain from missing the one he loves.
He hates this. Hates all of this. Yoongi was never the one to hurt anyone. He wouldn't even kill a bug. But now he has to bite people just to survive. He has tried drinking animal blood but his body rejects it. He has also tried to go without any blood but it ended up with him being so thirsty he almost killed someone. Since then he decided to take small amout every night to prevent him from killing anyone by accident. He hasn't discovered every power that comes with being a vampire but at least he knows how to compel people to forget and make their wounds heal. And yes it's cool how he's able to lift anything and run as fast as light travels but nothing could mask the emotional pain he is in right now.

His answering machine blinked with red light indicating he has a new message. He already knows what's it gonna be. He has been getting those a lot. His friends had been calling him asking where he's dissapeared. He hasn't answered them. The most painful ones to hear were from Jungkook. Although in the stories it was made out to be that lifeless creatures can't love, it's not true. Yoongi has been in love with Jungkook ever since highschool. And nothing has changed about his feelings. It broke his heart to hear the broken voice of his best friend pleading him to answer, to hear at least something from him, anything telling him Yoongi was still alive somewhere. So he texted him once. "I'm fine. I'm so sorry"

He pressed a button on the machine and let it play out the message.

"H-Hey Yoongi" It was Jungkook again. His voice echoes through the cold and silent room. His voice is a little bit stuffy and he is sniffling between words. He's clearly been crying.

"It-It's been two months Yoongi. I-I miss you so much." By now Jungkook breaks out crying again, not even trying to stop himself.

"I-I c-can't t-take it anymore Yoongi. P-please... I-I don't k-know if y-you even h-hear this b-but I'll be waiting f-for you today a-at our favorite c-cafe at 7pm" He breaks out in another pit of crying. Yoongis heart shatters. The most painful thing to hear is his Jungkook crying. And he can't even be there to hold him.

"P-please Yoongi... if you hear this... p-please come... I'll be alone... You don't have to see the others... Please Yoongi... Please..." And so the machine cuts him off. Yoongi hasn't been able to cry since he's turned. Might aswell be another side affect. If he were human, by now he would be bawling his eyes out. But he isn't one. So no tears come out.

He decides to go. He can't take it anymore.
He glances at the clock. 7:01pm. Fuck. Well he's glad he has the power to fucking speed walk now. He'll be there in less than a minute. He pulls on some casual clothes and darts out of his apartment. He stops his super speed a reasonable distance away so nobody will see him use it and runs normally the rest of the way. He stops before entering the cafe. There sits Jungkook, looking like a mess but as beautiful as always. His eyes are red and puffy from crying and he's still sniffling once in a while meaning he cried not long ago. He checks his phone every 10 seconds looking at the time. Suddenly he looks up at the door and locks eyes with Yoongi. His eyes go wide and he wastes no time in getting up and running outside. He runs and jumps onto Yoongi embracing him in a tight hug while crying into his hoodie. Yoongi doesn't mind though. All he cares about is that his Jungkookie is in his arms again.

Yoongi wraps his arms around Jungkook and for the first time in two months, he feels warm.