1.

Excruciating pain was creeping through his body. He couldn't move a muscle. The car that hit him left as fast as it came in contact with him. With no one to help him he was laying in the middle of a dark road slowly slipping into the darkness. He felt the way he was slowly loosing his grip to the world until a figure was standing above him. With half lidded eyes he looked up and saw a man crouching down near his face.

"Do you want to live?"

He looked at the man with desperation in his eyes. Because no, he did not want to live. But he also did not want to die. At least not before he got to declare his love for his best friend.

"Yes"

He whispered, his body barely collecting enough strenght to choke out one simple word.
He thought the man would take him to a hospital but he did no such thing. To his surprise the man bit his wrist and placed the blood dripping part to his mouth.

"Drink"

And maybe it was the pain fogging his mind but he didn't question this weird act and began drinking. It didn't taste bad as some people described it, not pleasant either. After a short while the man took his wrist away and snapped his neck, killing him instantly.

He woke up the next morning in a strange bed with a huge headache. A glass with red liquid was vawed in front of him.

"Drink"

He was confused as hell. The pain from his body was gone. Now the only thing hurting was his head and his throat. It felt dry and burnt a little. A weird kind of thirst he has never felt before. He could smell the liquid in front of him like it was shoved in his nose. The smell felt nice. Like he wanted whatever that liquid was. He was about to question the man but the longer he smelt the liquid the more his throat burned. So he took the glass and downed the liquid in one go. He widened his eyes at the fact that literally two seconds after he drank the liquid his headache and burning throat were gone.

"What the hell was that?"

"That my dear was quenching the thirst, welcome to the vampire world Yoongi"

Dark | yoonkook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें