3.

"Where have you been?!"
"What happened to you?!"
"Are you okay?!"
"Why have you been ignoring everyone?!"
"Why did you dissapear?!"
"Why are you so skinny?! Have you been eating properly?!"
"Oh god you're even paler than before!"
"Yoongi, why-"

"Woah there Kook, calm down. Did you miss your best friend that much?" Yoongi smirked trying to mask the fact that it hurts calling himself Jungkooks best friend.

"Yoongi this is not the time to joke around! Of course I missed you, we all did. We were so worried, you just dissapeared for two months not answering anyone. The most I got was that damn small text and even that was over a month ago. Now I think I deserve some answers!"

"Alright alright... Let's go back inside"

~

"Should I be worried?" Jungkook asked while holding a hot cup of coffee in hands. Yoongi is sitting in front of him with the same order and a puzzled look. The fact that he can't feel heat anymore isn't surprising to him anymore. It has been two months after all. But he felt Jungkooks body warmth. And now as he presses his cold palm agaist the hot cup, he feels nothing. Absolutely nothing. He is utterly confused.

"Yoongi? Are you alright?" Yoongi is snapped out of his thoughts as he hears Jungkook speaking again. He brings his gaze up to see Jungkook already looking him in the eyes.

"No, you shouldn't. I'm alright Kook, really"

"Then care to explain why we all had to suffer for two months not knowing where the hell you went?"

"Please don't be mad at me... but I can't tell you yet"

"WHY NOT?!"

"I'm sorry Kook, I just can't. I will someday, just not now. Please understand that"

Jungkook had an unreadable expression worn on his face. He had so many different emotions bubbling inside him. He was mad, sad, relieved and happy, confused and scared for his friend.

"I don't know how to feel Yoongi. I'm happy you're back, I'm relieved you're okay, I'm mad and confused because you're not telling me anything, I'm sad because you don't trust me enough to tell-"

"No! It's not like that Kookie" Yoongi cuts him off mid sentence. "I do trust you, I just need to sort things out before I tell anything, Please Kook... believe me. All I need is a little time"

"Alright"

He looks up to see his smile and feels his non-beating heart clench. How he still felt everything like a normal person does confused him a lot. Everything about being a vampire confused him. The man that turned him told him the basics only before kicking him out and never contacting him again. He was only told about the fact that he is a vampire, he can't go out in sunlight and that he has to survive on human blood now. Everything else Yoongi had to figure out himself. Like the fact that he couldn't drink animal blood or the fact that normal food didn't kill him. He also discovered his powers all by himself.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook's voice brought him out of his thoughts again. It was gentle and caring. He missed him so much.

"I missed you so much"

Jungkook only smiled back at him and squeezed his hand reassuringly. He could tell there was something paining Yoongi's mind but he was clearly not ready to talk about it. So for now Jungkook was content with just being there for his best friend.

Jungkook looked at his best friend clearly. It was as if he got even more handsome. Sure he looked even more pale than before but it's like his features got even more sharp and beautiful. Jungkook got lost in the beauty that was Min Yoongi. And before he knew it his heart picked up a fast pace as he realized he didn't look at him as only his best friend.

And Yoongi just smiled while his head was down so Jungkook couldn't see. He could hear his heartbeat. And at that moment he realized he wanted to hear that sound forever.