eggplants

(Y/N POV)

I had never met thanos before. I didn't know
what to expect. My friends had told me that he was a bit of a loud ass, but I'm sure I wouldn't mind it.

My job was easy. I just had to show him around the house and sell it to him, that's all.

But deep down I knew it wasn't all. I've never told anyone this, but I've always secretly had a kink for purple things.

Eggplants were my go to dildo.

I brushed dirt off of my skirt as I patiently waited for his loud footsteps to alert me.

(5 minutes later)

Oh, I heard footsteps alright. And with every step he took, the looser my clothes became. My tank top had already slid down my chest, and nothing was under me except for my white lace bra.

Thanos came in, and just fucking broke all support/wall around the door. Because he's almost as tall as the house.

As he walked in, his eyebrows furrowed when he saw that I was only in my lace bra.

I would have pulled my top up, but deep down I knew I wanted so much more. I saw his dick starting to bulge out even more than it already was when it was flaccid.

"Oh d...daddy- I mean thanos!" I smiled, and looked up at him.

"Oh, I know what you want..." his deep voice shook the entire house

He snapped his fingers and I was in nothing but my silk panties.

"Get on your knees", his voice boomed.

Faster than Trisha Paytas speed talking on the Ellen show, I dropped down and prepared my mouth for his big fella.

"Suck".

He pulled out his 1,000,000 inch long penis and shoved it down my throat.

I kissed it up and down the sides, taking in every bit of sweet precum into my mouth.

I started gagging but held it down because I wanted to please Thanos.

"I'm ready for you now purple boi", I said.
"Put your thingy in my cave".

He rammed into me without warning and I screeched in pain (but lucky for me I had a pain kink?).

After thrusting long and hard, Thanos started to get sloppy and he pulled out to cum all over my face.

"So how'd you like to buy the house".

"I'll take it".