movie theater

(y/n)
I loved to tease Thanos...

We were at the movies and I started tracing the outline of his big dick. I glossed over the tip with my thumb.

Thanos grunted and whispered to me "That's my dick."

I bit my lip as I felt his huge penis getting firm.

"I know you want me daddy" I started rubbing more vigorously.

I started petting his balls like a puppy. He groaned.

"We're in a movie theater bitch." I glared up at him.

"I don't care I'm horny." He threw his head back and started to moan louder.

"Oh my god, T Hanos! Stop being so loud!!"

"I can't help it babe." People were starting to look at us. Thanos has had enough.

I pulled my hand away and he started pushing my head down with his big ass golden gauntlet. I looked at those glittering stones. I wanted them in my tight quivering pussy.

I gave into the pressure and got down on my knees. I unzipped his pants and his giant cock bitch slapped me in the five head.

I started to suck and Thanos covered his mouth trying not to be loud.

I deepthroated all 4,000 inches of his dick.

Finally, he couldn't hold it back and groaned.

"Fuck," he moaned. The sound of his deep voice made my pussy even more wet.

After a few minutes, I could feel his member starting to twitch in my mouth. I knew he was getting close. I started to pick up my pace, and started running my hands up and down his cock.

"I'm so close" he mumbled. I moaned, starting to taste his blue precum in my mouth.

Finally, he released. Blue cum started running down his dick, and into my mouth.

He's never came this hard, I guess he enjoyed the pleasure from the movie as well.

__________________________________

A/N: hey, so the other person that's owns this account is gonna be away from her phone for a while for reasons I can't speak of. We usually write this shit together, so since it's just me, the updates are gonna be slower. Thanks!