Chapter 6: Yang gets her Chance (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter of this story and the lemon with Yang, and also Winter will have a lemon of her own,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"After (Y/N) dated both Yang and Winter, he was still in a hard decision on who to date, Yang decided to actually take a chance to actually try and win his heart. She walks towards his dorm and then she slowly walks towards it, then (Y/N) walks out and he unlocks his door. Then Yang chuckles and she plops on the floor...........
(Y/N): "Yang?"
............she heard footsteps and she felt him touch her............
(Y/N): "Yang, are you okay? Yang what's wrong?"
.........he helped her up and Yang secretly smirks as (Y/N) takes her in his dorm, he closes the door and Yang locked it when she had the chance and he places her on a bed and then she opens one eye and (Y/N) checks on her. Then as he was checking her for a fever she grabs him and puts him on the bed and she kisses him, he is surprised at first and he raises his hands in the air, then he wraps his arms around her and they kiss as it turns into a heated make out session. Then they stopped and Yang looks at him and then she takes off her brown jacket and her yellow shirt with her bra exposing her breasts and (Y/N)'s eyes widen..............
(Y/N): "Woah. Y.......Yang what're you doing?"
Yang: "I thought maybe we could do this, since you have a hard time choosing me or Winter. I'm gonna show you how it would be."
............she takes off his shirt and Yang's eyes widen at his body and she rubbed her hand on it as she touched a scar on his chest...........
Yang: "Oooohhhh, nice battle scar."
...........she leans in and she licks them and (Y/N) is surprised at that, then Yang glides her tongue down his body and she undoes his pants and she pulls them down and as she does she gets slapped in the face with his member and her eyes widen............
Yang: "Wow, you have a really big friend (Y/N). Have you been holding out?"
(Y/N): "N...N....No, why would I do that?"
...........she smirks and then she stats licking his member and he groans at the feeling, then she licks his member from the base to the tip and he groans more. Then Yang licks the tip of his member in a swirl like motion and then she opens her mouth and starts sucking on his member and he groans louder at the feeling, and Yang smirks as she is sucking on his member............
(Y/N): "Yang, you're so...........amazing."
...........she giggles and then she stops sucking on his member and she put his member between her breasts and rubbed it with her breasts, then he groans more. Yang smirks and then she starts sucking on the tip of his member and that makes him shiver and he moans and groans more. Yang increases her speed and (Y/N) was in awe as Yang can tell.............
(Y/N): "Yang, I'm gonna............"
...........she knew what eh meant and she increases her speed at sucking on his member as she runs him with her breasts and then she felt his release in her mouth and some leaks outta her mouth and goes on her breasts and she swallows his load and she takes his member outta her mouth and she smiles at him, then he grabs Yang and lays her in the bed.............

3rd P.O.V

............(Y/N) unbuckles the back skirt of her outfit and he throws it on the ground and then he grabs her shorts and she raises her hips up and he takes off her shorts with her panties and he looks at her opening that's wet as Yang looks nervous.............
Yang: "Could you please...........not stare at it?"
...........then (Y/N) leans in and licks her opening making her moan...........
Yang: "(Y/N), wait. It..........its so good. Your tongue is so soft."
...........he the spreads her opening and he licks it still and she moans louder, then she places her hands on his head and she messes with his hair, then he darts his tongue in her opening and she moans loud.............
Yang: "Yes (Y/N), just like that. Don't stop."
...........he continues what he's doing and Yang moans non stop, then she felt her end approaching and she couldn't warn him as she releases in his mouth and in his face, then they look at each other where (Y/N) pulls Yang towards him and he positions his member ant her opening and he slowly inserts his member inside her and she moans loud in pain at the loss of her virginity and the continues as he is fully inside her and she moans loud at the feeling, she breathes hard after loosing her virginity, then she looks at (Y/N) in the eyes as she has a bug blush across her face............
Yang: "You're.........you're inside me."
(Y/N): "Jeez Yang, you're so tight."
Yang: "And you're so big, oh my gosh you're touching me all the way as well. I'm fine now, you can move."
............he nods and he slowly thrusts inside her as she moans softly and gently, then Yang wraps her arms around his neck and then he increases his speed making Yang moan louder and more frequently, then she hugs him where his head is in the crook of his neck...........
Yang: "(Y/N), you're *moans* so good. You're *moans* amazing. Please, harder and faster."
............he increases his speed and pounds her hard making her moan more frequent, then they look at each other and they kissed and Yang moans in the kiss, the their tongues swirled in their mouths and Yang hugs him tight and wraps her legs around his waist and he felt his end approaching............
(Y/N): "Yang, I'm gonna cum."
Yang: "Cum........inside me. Release everything inside me."
(Y/N): "B........But Yang........."
Yang: "Please."
...........he increases his speed and pounds her hard, then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling as she arched her back, then he takes his member out and his seed leaks out. Then (Y/N) lays on the bed and Yang looks at him and she goes over his member and she positions it at her opening again............
(Y/N): "Yang, what're you doing?"
Yang: "I want more. I want it."
............she lowers herself on his member reverse style and she bounces on his member at medium speed and she moans frequently as she does, then she places her hands on his knees and bounces harder and faster, (Y/N) felt his member touch her womb and (Y/N) is in awe as he felt her bounce on his member.............
(Y/N): "Oh god, Yang."
...........he raises his knees up and Yang still bounces on his member and then she places her hands on his shoulders and then (Y/N) thrusts upwards in slow, but hard thrusts and Yang moans loud.............
Yang: "(Y/N), if............if you move like that, I'll..........."
..........she releases on his member and then he grabs her hips and thrusts upwards faster and pounds her hard, Yang is relentlessly moaning and Yang opens her eyes and little heart appeared and Yang rubs her opening as (Y/N) thrusts inside her, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching...........
(Y/N): "Yang, I'm close again."
Yang: "Cum inside me."
..........he thrusts hard and pounds her hard and she moans more frequently, then after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling. Then she lays on (Y/N) as she breathes hard and (Y/N) takes his member out and his seed leaks out and Yang spreads her opening and it leaks out more. Then Yang passes out of exhaustion and (Y/N) lays her in the bed and she hugs him and she says in her sleep............
Yang: "I love you (Y/N)."
...........he wraps his arm around her and he drifts to sleep as well............

Winter P.O.V

..........but to their surprise is that Winter has been outside the dorm and heard everything and she's angry that Yang beat her to him, but she's not in the mood to give up."
Winter: (So, you want to play it like that, huh? Well two can play at that game. Don't worry (Y/N), you will be mine.)

To be continued............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)