Chapter 5: A Hard Decision (Short Chapter)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 5 of this story and just want to say that this is a short chapter and this is gonna lead up to what's going to happen in the next chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After (Y/N) took Yang and Winter on the dates it was up to him to choose who he wants to date, but after that it was hard for him to decide, then Yang and Winter found out he couldn't decide and they understand; but, they are determined not to loose this love rivalry. Yang was in her room pacing back and forth in her dorm and Ruby was with her as Yang is trying to figure out a plan..........
Ruby: "Yang?"
Yang: "Not now Ruby."
Ruby: "Yang, you've been doing this for hours, it's hard for him to choose just give him time."
Yang: "I can't! If this keeps up, Winter will try everything to win his heart and I can't allow that."
...........Winter is at a tea cafe with Weiss and she had her hand in her chin trying to figure out how to make (Y/N) love her since he can't figure out who to choose. Weiss watches as her sister is trying to think of a plan............
Weiss: "You're still trying to figure out how to let him love you?"
Winter: "Yes. I have no intention of loosing this love rivalry. Even if it takes a long time I will win."
Weiss: "Look, he just needs time to think since this is a first for him. He dated both you and Yang so he needs time to figure who to choose."
Winter: "Yet, I love him more than that blonde bimbo. I ain't loosing to Qrow's niece."
............then Yang sits on her bunk to think and then she started going through her head of how to win his heart completely and then something hit her mind............
Yang: (That's it. That's the only way, it might not be a good idea. But, it's a chance.)
Ruby: "Have you thought of something yet Yang?"
Yang: "I did. But, you have to wait till you're older."
Ruby: "Oh come on."
Yang: "Sorry Ruby, you're too young to know."
..........Ruby pouts as Yang chuckles as she decided her plan, then Winter is thinking and she actually thought of something and she blushes at the thought, but it was the only way...........
Weiss: "Winter, what're you thinking of?"
Winter: "I have a plan to win his heart, but it's gonna have to wait until I have the chance."
Weiss: "What do you have planned?"
Winter: "Sorry sister, I can't tell you."
..........Weiss gets angry and it turns out her and Yang has the same plan, but the question is; will it work on who will win his heart."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)