Chapter 1: Gaining Supporters

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 to this story and in this chapter is where Yang and Winter gets supporters on who should win this rivalry, and this chapter is where this will have some changes of who's talking to who in different areas,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"It was acouple of days after what happened between Yang and Winter, let's say they both ended up being injured. They both were hospitalized and about a month later they were discharged and Yang is with Ruby, Taiyang and Qrow cause they found out and they wanted to know the reason..........
Taiyang: "Yang. What were you thinking? Getting into a fight with someone from Atlas."
Yang: "Well, it's not my fault. She started it."
Qrow: "But, Yang you don't understand, this is Atlas not a random student."
Ruby: "Well, technically this person wasn't someone important."

Winter P.O.V

.........Winter is at a tea shop with Weiss and Jaques..........
Jaques: "Winter, what is the meaning of what I heard?"
Winter: "I was just asking this guy to a restaurant and this girl was already there and she stood in the way and it got outta hand."
Jaques: "And this is one of Weiss's teammates?"
Winter: "Yeah."
Weiss: "It's the blonde one father."

3rd P.O.V

Taiyang: "What do you mean?"
Ruby: "This was my friend's big sister."
Qrow: "Wait, Winter Schnee? *she nods* Okay Yang, start from the beginning."
.........with Winter........
Jaques: "Who is this girl?"
Winter: "One of Qrow Branwen's nieces."
Jaques: "Tell me everything."
.........with Yang........
Yang: "So, I was asking this guy on a date the she just came outta nowhere and hugged his other arm asking him on a date."
Taiyang: "Woah, wait. You fell in love with this guy? *she nods* Who is he?"
Ruby: "(Y/N) (L/N)."
Qrow: "Hey I know him. Very nice kid, also very respectful."
Taiyang: "When did you meet this guy?"
Yang: "Well, I accidentally bumped into him and he apologized and then the next day I was in Vale headed somewhere and these three guys approached me and cornered me wanting some 'fun'. *Taiyang gets angry* But, (Y/N) appeared and scared them off."
Taiyang: "Wow. I'm actually starting to like this guy."
..........with Winter........
Winter: "So, it was (Y/N) that stopped that pervert and got him arrested and that's when I fell for him."
Jaques: "Amazing. When did you meet him?"
Winter: "I was in store getting a beverage and he walks in with a little girl asking if her mother is around, the mother came in and I respected him for helping that little girl."
Weiss: "I didn't hear about that, that's really good."
Jaques: "This boy seems interesting, Weiss can you tell me about him since you go to Beacon?"
Weiss: "He is very skilled in combat, he is really respectful. I mean very."
.........with Yang........
Taiyang: "So wait, Winter is also wanting to get with (Y/N)?"
Yang: "Yep."
Taiyang: "Woah. Looks like you got a love rivalry going on."
Ruby: "You been in one dad?"
Taiyang: "No, no not really. I saw one happening and it got way outta control. But, I do know how it is."
Qrow: "Basically you need to try and win the guy's heart before the other girl does."
Yang: "Wait, what are you both saying?"
Taiyang/Qrow: "You can't let Winter win this guy's heart."
..........Yang is completely surprised hearing her dad and uncle approving of (Y/N). With Winter...........
Jaques: "Winter, you need to start focusing on trying to win this guy's heart. If he loses to Qrow's misbehaved niece that won't go so well."
.........Winter is surprised at her father approving of someone who is not family, but she is still surprised..........
Winter: "I mean, I will try everything. But, I never fell in love."
Weiss: "Don't worry Winter, I'll help."
Winter: "Thank you sister."
.........with Yang........
Ruby: "Don't worry Yang, I'll help you get together with him. You can count on me."
Yang: "Thanks sis, you're the best."
Taiyang: "Besides, after you telling us about him he'd be a good son-in-law."
.........with Winter........
Jaques: "Winter, just try everything you can. After you telling me about him this is the only guy I approve. He'd be perfect in our family."
Winter: "Don't worry father, I have no intention on loosing this love rivalry."
.........both girls are determined to win (Y/N)'s heart, even with the help of their sisters they believe they can win..........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........and after what happened between Yang and Winter, (Y/N) is in his dorm still shocked to the fact that they both fell in love with him even after helping them in a situation, he didn't know what to do and he's a little afraid of what they will do."
(Y/N): (I just hope things don't go outta control after what happened acouple of days ago. I never expected to see what happened, but I just hope everything will be okay.)

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)