Chapter 2: Planning to Win his Heart

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After the conversations with Yang as she was with Taiyang, Qrow, and Ruby, even Winter with Jaques and Weiss both of them have gained support for winning (Y/N)'s heart, but they knew it would be hard even with support from different people it will get worse. Then in the dorm of Team RWBY, two certain partners started talking, well not actual talking...........
Ruby: "No, she's not."
Weiss: "Yes she is."
Ruby: "What makes you think Winter is perfect for (Y/N)?"
Weiss: "Cause (Y/N) has a nice, gentleman like, respectful attitude. And with Winter, they make a good couple."
Ruby: "Well, your sister is busy in Atlas where she might not even hang out with him much. Yang maybe who she is, but she can definitely have a boyfriend at her choice."
Weiss: "(Y/N) deserves to be with Winter."
Ruby: "He deserves to be with Yang."
..........they stare eye to eye in anger as their face are close enough, then they were close to fighting as (Y/N) walked in and broke it up.........
(Y/N): "Woah, woah, woah, woah don't you two start fighting. What's going on?"
Weiss: "Nothing. Just a regular argument."
Ruby: "Yeah. Just a regular argument."
(Y/N): *sighs* "This is about Yang and Winter, isn't it?"
..........they get nervous and look down, then (Y/N) pinches the bridge of his nose...........
(Y/N): "Are you two supporting them?"
Ruby: "I'M SUPPORTING YANG!"
Weiss: "I'M SUPPORTING WINTER!"
.........as they said that simultaneously, they looked at each other and growled. Then (Y/N) broke them up again..........
(Y/N): "Would you two please stop? This is going too far, now you two work it out. Shake hands. *they shook hands* Now hug it out. *they hug* And stop fighting."
Ruby: "We're sorry."
Weiss: "It's just after what you did, I wanted to help my sister."
Ruby: "Same here."
(Y/N): "Well, if this keeps up its gonna get outta hand."
Weiss: "Then what do you think? *he looks at her confused* Who do you think is perfect for you?"
Ruby: "Yeah. Your opinion can matter."
(Y/N): "How am I ever going to choose if I never even got a chance to know them if I just met them?"
..........they were confused, but it hit their heads. He can't choose cause he didn't hang out with them yet and never even got a chance to know them. Then it hit their minds and they decided to talk to them as Ruby is with her sister at a cafe and Weiss is with Winter at a tea shop..........
Yang: "Wait, what?"
Ruby: "If you go on a date with him, it could help him getting to like you. He hasn't even known you yet."
.........with Winter........
Winter: "I think I get what you mean sister."
Weiss: "He can't choose unless he gets to know you or Yang, so you have to go on a date with him so he can get a chance to know you if he decides to date you."
Winter: "That does make sense. I tried forcing myself on him when I was asking him out, but it does makes sense."
.........with Yang.........
Yang: "I mean, I know all guys want to date me, but if I got on a date with (Y/N) then Winter does. He has to choose who he's perfect for."
Ruby: "And that'll be better than just fighting to the death between you and Winter."
Yang: *laughs* "Yeah. Good point, alright I'll go out with (Y/N), it's up to him to choose."
.........with Winter........
Winter: "Then if it's up to him, it's the only way."
Weiss: "He just has to date you and Yang so en can see what he thinks."
..........then it became and approval between Yang and Winter, they agreed and decided to take (Y/N) on a date, it would actually have to be on his choice he wants to be with and they're determined to win his heart still............

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........after the agreement between Yang and Winter, (Y/N) is deciding who he wants to go with on a date first, should it be Yang; well it would be fair since she asked him on a date first, or should it be Winter, she also asked him at the same time Yang even the same day they confessed to him which is surprising cause he just met them, he is deciding on who he should date first. But, that will be decided who he wants to date first."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and yes there will be chapters where a date with Yang and Winter will happen,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)