EPISODE ONE

[Crowded Cafe]

It was a gloomy day. It was raining, but that didn't stop Min Yoongi from going to get his favorite iced black coffee from his all time favorite coffee shop 'Action'.

He got up from his twin sized bed not bothering to make his bed. He got dressed: black ripped jeans, a large black hoodie and his iconic black Doc martens boots. After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he finger combed his hair. Before leaving his dorm he grabbed his book, backpack and his black umbrella.

When entering 'Action' it was complete chaos for him. The cafe was filled with people, which he wasn't really fond of. He likes the 'Action' cafe because it was always empty and peaceful; every other college student would go to the rather popular cafe 'Universe'.

He managed to pay for his iced americano, after waiting in a long line and find an empty two seater table. He placed his backpack on the seat that was empty so no one could sit in it. He pulled out his book 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' and started reading while he waited for his coffee to arrive.

Everything seemed dull and monotone for Yoongi. He couldn't hear anything or anyone, the voices of people seemed distant for him. The waitress placed his coffee on the table and left, suddenly causing the chatter from people came into full volume for him. Until the door swung open and a boy barged in.

The boy had droplets of rain all over his brown hair. The boy proceeded to order and pay for his drink. Yoongi goes back to reading his book. Five minutes later Yoongi feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around only to find the brown haired boy looking at him with a crooked smile.

"I'm sorry, but may I sit? There are no other seats available and 'Universe' was closed today.." the brown haired boy said looking at the ground. His sweet, slightly high pitched, honeydew voice compelled Yoongi. "...sure" Yoongi said getting up to move his backpack. After the boy sat down, Yoongi got back to reading.

Although he tried hard not to glance up at the boy.

The boy noticed Yoongi reading his favorite book. So he took it upon himself to pull out a mint green sticky note from his backpack and write his favorite quote from the book. He placed the sticky note close enough to Yoongi for him to notice it.

Yoongi noticed the boys actions and tilted his head in confusion. The waitress came again, this time with the other boys drink. The brown haired boy packed up his belonging and grabbed his coffee getting ready to take his leave. He thanked Yoongi with a wide smile for letting him sit with him.

Yoongi picked up the sticky note, while the brown haired boy marched his way to the exit. 'It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.' His favorite quote from the book was scribbled on the mint green sticky note. Without thinking Yoongi was already running after the boy.

The brown haired boy came to a halt at the exit of the door, when he felt someone grab his wrist. He turned around only to see the boy with the mop of raven black hair. He quirked his eyebrow at the boy who lent him a seat once before. "What's your name?" The black haired boy questioned the brown haired boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What's the brown haired boys name???
Find out on the next Episode
(of total..drama...Island!!)
^sorry I just felt the need!