EPISODE TWO

Previously on 'Once More'

"What's your name?" The black haired boy questioned the brown haired boy.

[Umbrella]

"Jimin, Park Jimin...did you need something?"Jimin asked confused.
"...No, I just wanted to give you something" Yoongi mumbled with a deep, raspy voice.

"What is—" Jimin stopped talking when, Yoongi turned his back and started walking towards the table.

Once Yoongi reached the table; He grabbed a orange sticky note from his backpack and wrote a message for Jimin. Yoongi stuck the sticky note to his black umbrella and walked back to Jimin.

When he reached Jimin he shoved the umbrella on to his chest and once again walked back to the table that had all his belongings.

Jimin was left there dumbfounded. He looked at the umbrella and sighed he wanted to keep talking to the black haired boy.

He noticed something attached to the umbrella. He turned the umbrella around and the orange sticky note came into full vision.

'Use this umbrella to protect yourself from the rain, so you don't get sick jiminie' was written on the sticky note. A crimson red blush soon appeared on his checks and the tips of his ears.

Another sigh escaped Jimin's lips as he took his leave. He walked with the umbrella in the clutches of his small hands, all the way back to his shared dorm. Not a single rain drop landing on him.

Upon Jimin entering his shared dorm he heard yelling and giggles, he knew his bestfriend's boyfriend was over. So he made sure to be a slight 'cock-block'.

"Taehyung!!!!!!" Jimin shouted from the small kitchen which is opened up to the living room. "I'm with Kookie what do you want?!" Was shouted back from his bestfriend who was preoccupied with his boyfriend Jungkook.

Jimin didn't respond because he was to busy reading the message scribbled on the sticky note, over and over again. He walked to the living room which only took him six steps. Jimin sat on the corner of the small L-shaped white sofa, knowing both his friends will come in a matter of seconds.

Soon Jungkook came into view with his boyfriends hands on his waist back hugging him. Jungkook wore nothing but his blue boxers and a large black hoodie, which of course was Taehyung's. Taehyung was shirtless only covering the lower half of his body with gray sweatpants.

Taehyung sat down on the other end of the sofa and pulled his Kookie in between his legs.

"So what do you need jimbles?" Taehyung asked placing the bottom of his chin on to of Jungkook's coconut head.

"I need to find him again..." Jimin said looking up at them. "Who's him? What's his name?" Jungkook questioned.

"Do you really think I know his name if I reefer to him as 'him'." Jimin sassily responded back. "Hey! Watch your mouth." Taehyung scuffed hugging his Kookie from the back and kissing the bruised looking love marks on his neck.

"Watch your own mouth, since your tongue is always going down Jungkook's throat." Jimin snapped back with a huff.

"Why are you so mad?" Jungkook questioned Jimin again. "Because I never got his name...and I'll probably never see him again" Jimin said with a pout.