EPISODE THREE

[Elevator interactions]

It was 10:56 am at the time, Yoongi was rudely woken up by Namjoon, pulling on his left leg.

"What the hell do you want Joon!?" Yoongi asked clearly annoyed. "It's your turn to go get groceries, ohh and you might as well drop of the lyrics to Jin's dorm" Namjoon said detaching his hands from Yoongi's pale leg.

He already knew Yoongi could finish writing a song, in a matter of a few minutes

"What if I just pay you to do that for me?" Yoongi said with a smug look on his face, already reaching for his wallet. "That's not going to work on me...this time.....even though I need the money— NOo! " Namjoon exclaimed at Yoongi. "My cousin is in town and we're going to catch-up... on things" Namjoon replied to Yoongi, who rubbed his eyes.

"What cousin?" Yoongi asked Namjoon a bit curious to know which one of his cousins were in town.

"Hyojong" Namjoon quickly answered his bestfriends question. "Ouu...Tell E'dawn he still owes me twenty bucks" Yoongi told Namjoon staring straight into his eyes.

"What did you buy him anyways??" Namjoon questioned. "A white flower pot, and daffodil seeds, the fact that he's a flower child is honestly fucking...adorable" Yoongi chuckled looking for a pair of boxers.

"Your pair of kumanmon boxers are in the washer, by the way can you buy me some—" Namjoon was cut off by a pack of orange sticky notes hitting the bridge of his nose.

"Ha! You forgot to give me a pe—" Namjoon instantly shut up when Yoongi threw a black gel pen at his face.

"Geez thanks.." Namjoon said sarcastically as Yoongi made his way to the bathroom to shower

Namjoon sat down on Yoongi's desk chair and wrote down what he wanted from the grocery store on a single sticky note, he placed the pack of sticky notes to the side and his sticky note on top of Yoongi's binder.

Namjoon grabbed his stuff and left the dorm to meet up with his cousin.

•advertisement/trailer for a movie
Aka commercial break~•

Once Yoongi finished showering he got dressed. He searched for his kumanamom boxers and wore: a white t-shirt and a dark green flannel over it which he tucked in one half into his black jeans. Forest green convers with white nike socks; For accessories he simply wore a black designer belt, silver stud earrings to match his multiple rings, a black Nike hat and a face mask.

Yoongi unlocked his phone and started playing 'Love is a dog from hell' by MadClown featuring Suran.

He sat at his disorganized desk and did a bit of his homework before shoving it in his backpack.

He glanced down at the sticky note Joon left next to his binder

Get me this stuff 4 me Yoon!
-Joons sour grapes
-Joons Lucky charms
-Instant ramen
-Kimchi
-Gummy bears :>>
-Bread
-Ham and Cheese
-A pretty Rose for Jin <3

He grabbed Joons sticky note and shoved it in his back pocket of his pants