I LOVE YOU

not requested
taekook; bts
fluff; 430 words
now playing; daylight by maroon 5

here i am waiting, i'll have to leave soon
why am i holding on?

"Kookie! Can I play with you?" Taehyung pouted cutely. Of course, jeongguk wouldn't be able to say no to his boyfriend.

"Of course baby. Come here," taehyung quickly ran to his boyfriend's embrace and lazily wrapped his arms to his neck while his legs swung to his waist.

we knew this day would come, we knew it all along
how did it come so fast?

Making him look like a koala. The two sigh in content. Jeongguk liked this side of taehyung. The squishy, cuddly, and soft side.

It's not like jeongguk didn't like the other sides of taehyung but he preferred this. It meant that taehyung will always stick with him.

"Kookie, can we watch a movie?" jeongguk cursed himself mentally for being so weak for his boyfriend but he agreed nonetheless.

this is our last night but it's late
and i'm trying not to sleep
cause i know when i wake, i will have to slip away

"What do you wanna watch baby?" Jeongguk cooed at the sight of tae thinking.

"Hmm... Up!" Taehyung said excitedly.

Jeongguk groaned internally remembering they watched that yesterday, the other day and so on but he kept that to himself. He wouldn't like the sight of his baby crying just because he said no to him. He couldn't even bear to see that sight.

and when the daylight comes, i'll have to go
but tonight i'm gonna hold you so close

Jeongguk sat up not forgetting to wrap his arms around tae's butt making sure he wouldn't fall down.

Jeongguk grabbed the cd and inserted it at the DVD player and sat back down. Taehyung cheered excitedly and quickly pecked jeongguk's lips as a thank you.

Jeongguk chuckled lightly of the sight and relaxed. Bringing tae closer to his chest and breathing in the smell of the strawberry like perfume jeongguk bought for tae at Christmas.

cause in the daylight, we'll be on our own
but tonight, i need to hold you so close

Sighing contently, jeongguk brought his lips closer to tae's ear and softly whispering, "I love you so much, baby,"

Taehyung sighed and smiled. "I love you too kookie,"

here i am staring at your perfection, in my arms, so beautiful
the sky is getting bright, the stars are burning out
somebody slow it down,
but tonight i need to hold you so close

--
Felt writing fluff today :)
05.31.18
I purple you💜