CONGRATULATIONS

not requested
jaehyungparkian; day6
slight angst, fluff; 1506 words
now playing; congratulations by day6

i don't even know how i can talk to you now
it's not you, the you who talks to me anymore

Jaehyung lets out a shaky exhale as he runs his fingers in his soft locks. Used tissues that were filled with snot clattered in his bed as he used what was left of his energy to get up slowly.

He sighs as he shakily picks up his phone and calls the only person who can help him through this. Kim Wonpil, his best friend. He dialed and not a second later he hears a soft voice on the other side of the phone.

and sure i know that sometimes it gets hard
but even with all my love, what we had
you just gave it up

"Hyung?"

"What's wrong?"

"Pillie, help,"

A gasp was heard before jaehyung hears some shuffling and a "be there in 5," from wonpil. He ends the call and lays back on the bed.

He was gonna be okay.

At least he hopes.

thought we were meant to be
i thought that you belonged to me
ill play the fool instead
oh but then i know that this is the end

Wonpil quickly dresses and headed his way to jaehyung's apartment. He climbs quickly yet safely and arrived in front of the door. He knocks but when he didn't hear footsteps he bends down and pulls out the extra key.

His heart races slightly as his mind races with thoughts of what jaehyung might have done to himself. However, when he opens the bedroom door he finds himself relaxing a little bit.

His hyung was okay.

"Jaehyung hyung, i'm here."

Jaehyung rises up slowly and wonpil didn't hesitate to pull him in a tight embrace.

congratulations, glad you're doing great
congratulations, how are you okay

"Hyung."

"What happened?"

"Y-younghyun-"

Wonpil's fists slowly curls. What did kang younghyun do this time?

how could you be so fine
i can see it in your eyes

A sigh left wonpil's lips as he asks what happened.

"H-he c-cheated on me pillie. He promised he wasn't gonna do it again. He promised me that he'll love me forever. But he did again!! He did it a-again."

Jaehyung's voice slowly became softer as he finishes his sentence. He places his head in the crook of wonpil's neck and bawls his eyes out.

Jaehyung knowing wonpil slowly felt tears in his back. Wonpil was sniffing quietly as his heart slowly broke while hearing one of his hyungs crying because of a stupid person.