MARRY ME [1]

not requested
taekook; bts
fluff; 564 words
now playing; euphoria by bts

너는 삶에 다시 햇빛
어린 시절 끔들의 재림

Jeongguk opened the door and headed towards his boyfriend, taehyung. He opened the door quietly and met eyes with taehyung cuddled in his blanket. Jeongguk smiled and chuckled softly. He softly closed the door behind him and slipped into the bed.

His arms slithered to taehyung's waist and pulled the latter closer to him. Taehyung noticed the soft noises jeongguk had made and he smiled softly. Taehyung turned around facing his boyfriend and nuzzled his nose into jeongguk's neck.

모르겠어 감정이 뭔지
혹시 여기도 끔속인 건지

"Hey baby," jeongguk whispered near taehyung's left ear.

"Hey kookie," taehyung softly answered back and sighing contently.

"What were you doing all day baby?" Taehyung pondered for a while. Jeongguk cooed silently at the cute face his boyfriend was currently making.

끔은 사막의 푸른 신기루
깊은 곳에 a priori

"I just hang out with Jimmie today kookie. How was work?" Taehyung asked with curious eyes. Jeongguk once again cooed silently. How can he be this lucky?

"It was tiring baby but I got through it with you on my mind," taehyung's eyes widened slightly and slapped his boyfriend's arm.

"You sly bunny," taehyung giggled. Jeongguk felt he could die there and then peacefully with taehyung by side his side, giggling his ass off.

숨이 막힐 듯이 행복해져
주변이 점점 투명해져

Jeongguk smiled and brought taehyung's head to his chest.

"Sleep baby, we have a long day tomorrow," taehyung just nodded not really caring as his eyes were already begging to close. He smiled slightly and whiffed the smell his boyfriend radiated and slept.

저기 멀리서 바다가 들려
끔을 건너서 수풀 너머로

--

Jeongguk was currently eyeing his boyfriend as the latter was groaning softly due to the sun being in his face.

Taehyung's eyes slightly opened and his cheeks went beet red as he caught jeongguk staring into him as he was the only thing that mattered. Jeongguk notices the blushing cheeks and smiled softly.

"Good morning baby," jeongguk greeted the latter cheerfully. Taehyung giggles and also said good morning.

선명해지는 곳으로
take my hands now
you are the cause of my euphoria

"Alright, breakfast is ready and as soon as we're done eating we'll be heading our way," jeongguk explains the plan to taehyung while looking at the latter so lovingly.

Taehyung nods his head and gets out of the tight yet snug grip of jeongguk and pecks his chapped lips. He makes his way into the kitchen leaving a blushing jeongguk behind.

The two finishes eating and soon made they're way to their room and changed. Taehyung wore an oversize blue coverall with a red bottom up top and a red beret with his signature blonde hair.

euphoria
take my hands now
you are the cause of my euphoria

Meanwhile, jeongguk wore an oversized blue sweater and ripped jeans and his signature brown hair.

Taehyung left the room first considering he changed in the room and not the restroom. Jeongguk soon followed.

The two locked eyes and both swore the other looked like an angel. The two latter's smiled and jeongguk intertwine their hands.

"Let's go love."

euphoria
close the door now
when i'm with you i'm in utopia

to be continued

--
06/23/18
I purple you💜