Bedsheets

Simon's POV:
I can't believe it. She's going to die?. I need to be there for her. And that bastard Jack is the reason?! "Why didn't you tell me earlier?", It was my intention to make Amanda feel guilty... "I was scared, Okay! Jack isn't making it easy for me...", the worst part is, that it was me who sat Amanda up with Jack, just because I couldn't control my jealousy. "I'm so sorry I didn't notice anything! I'm going to kill that bastard! I can't lose you..." Amanda knows I have feelings for her. "No you're not! You can't!", she started to cry. "What? You can't be serious! That psycho of a man tried and is trying to kill you for gods sake!", I can't believe it. Is she defending him?. "Si? I will maybe explain it to you later... Will you please take me home?", I just nodded and went to ask the medics. "Is Amanda allowed to go home yet?". "As long as she takes her medicine and you will keep a good eye on her! Her condition isn't the greatest right now... it's really important to support and comfort her!.", I went straight into Amanda's room and she was.... sleeping. My little angel was sleeping peacefully. I went over to her and said, "Amanda darling, you need to wake up". She slowly opened her beautiful eyes. "Simon let's go home. I want to be with you", she said "home".

Amanda's POV:
Simon hold me into his arms as we tried to get out of the hospital. I have had lost a lot of my blood, so it's hard for me to walk normal. "Just stay here", Simon left me on a bench while he was opening his car door. He came back smiling and lifted me up. I could feel his heartbeat. He was just as nervous like me. He sat me on the passenger seat and began to drive. We didn't say a word, and it wasn't awkward at all. His hand was on my thigh... and I kinda like it.

10 minutes into the drive and we have made it to his mansion. It's a big house, but it still feels like home. "Here, let me help you", we walked through the door together. He's probably only sweet because I'm in a dying state.... "Omg", I was truly shocked. There blood stains all over the floor. "Simon- I'm so so so sorry! I'm going to clean it up", I tried to get out of his arms. I fell immediately. "No, you're not! I will take care of it. You need to relax and get some sleep", he helped me to get up on my feet again. He took me upstairs to the bathroom so I could take my medicine. I'm in a completely shock! The bathroom was a big mess. Stained blood was everywhere. Simon could see that I didn't liked what I saw. "You just needs to take these pills, then we can get of of this mess. I will clean it up later. I promise", he's so generous. I'm not worth all of this kindness he's giving me... I took my medicine and it was getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open. "Is the guest room fine with you?". "Of course", to be honest I'm not fine with it. I would love to sleep in his arms, like we used to do... He sat me on the bed, so he could make my bedding. It was really hard to keep my eyes open...

Simon's POV:
I feel so sorry for Amanda. She really doesn't deserve any of this. Jack has been a total jerk towards her. I can't believe it...

I picked one of my favorite bedsheets for her. She probably wouldn't notice, but it's the one we slept in... We used to lay in it before she got together with Jack. The bedding was now made and the curtains were down.

I walked back into my room and there she was sleeping. My princess is sleeping. "Damn, I wished you could be mine...", I whispered into the room. I didn't like he fact to wake her up again, so I took one of my white shirts out of the closet. Amanda was wearing a sweater and some comfortable trousers. I gently took her sweater off. So many scars on her skinny body, but still so beautiful. I took my shirt over her head. I didn't change her trousers... She probably wouldn't like the idea of me talking of her pants. Even though I had made the guest room ready for her. I didn't care. I took my trousers off. So I was only wearing my shirt and boxers. I put the duvet over her fragile body and I laid beside her. Right now she was mine... And I'm going to make her mine. Someday. "Amanda, I love you", then I drifted to sleep.

——————————-

Finally a new chapter!! Normally I would write a chapter in the evening, but I have been busy watching Britain's Got Talent! I can't believe it, the final is just around the corner! Well, I hoped you liked the chapter!

Did you like it?