1. charity

mina

why did i even come to school today. i should have just stayed at home.

my best friend is gone, she went on a 2 week holiday in europe. and yes, she went during the school term.

i'm currently stuck at some school event where each class has to do some booth thingy. i was strolling around, looking at what each class was doing.

> i need a hug

>> you came to the right place

i turned towards the voice and spotted none other than kim seungmin.

> did i say that outloud? or did you like read my mind?

i looked at his booth, ' hugs for charity ' .

  >> yea, anyways we're doing this charity thing. we're trying to raise funds for the spca

> how much for a hug?

he sat there for a while, thinking. seconds later, he had a huge smile on his face.

  >> for you? free

i stood there, shocked what came out of his mouth. how can someone with looks of a pure angel, say something so flirtatious. damn,

i scratched the back of my neck, hesitant.

seungmin suddenly stood up in front of me, showing me that same smile. he grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

seungmin was hugging me right now.

i was so flustered, i couldn't even move.

>> well, i enjoyed that. hope you did too,, thanks for dropping bye! see you soon,,

what the heck.

i was frozen at my place. with stiff legs, i walked away slowly, towards the courtyard to sit by the trees. i was still trying to process what just happened.

i shrugged it off, telling myself it was no big deal.

i sat under the tree that shielded me from the sun. it was a peaceful atmosphere compared to the event. there were a handful of students at the courtyard too but they were all the same as me, seeking for some peace. they were either napping, reading or daydreaming.

i took out my phone and plugged my ears, listening to some music. it didn't take me long enough to fall asleep.

— seungmin

i was done with my shift. i said bye to my classmates who were taking over the booth for now. i decided to go to the courtyard just to get some fresh air.

i tried looking for an empty spot, but wait.

isn't that the girl from earlier?

i should go and apologise, i honestly don't know why i acted like that earlier on. i have no idea what happened to me.

i walked towards her,

> yo sorry about just now, i wa—

wait, is she sleeping?

i took a closer look and behold, she was.

i crouched down so i was on the same level as her.

her back was lying against the tree for support. her head hung low while she had some earphones in.

her phone was right there. i-i couldn't resist.

i sat down next to her and gently lifted up her phone. i swiped and began taking selfies of me and her. i was trying so hard not to laugh, letting only small giggles slip out.

i saw the notification on what songs she was listening to, location - khaled .

it was one of my favourite songs, i carefully took out one of her earpiece and placed it into my ear instead.

i started spacing out and i felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. soon enough, i went into a deep slumber.

— mina

my eyes fluttered open.

that was one heck of a nap. i tried moving but i was restricted. i turned around to see a man sleeping, hugging my upper body from the side.

i panicked. i squinted my eyes, forcing them to adjust to the lights.

kim seungmin.

what the hell is he doing here?

he moved, probably due to the sudden movement. i could feel him breathing on my neck. my body automatically stiffened up.

i gulped, not knowing what to say or do.

> ugh,, du-dude. wake up,, can you like—

>> what the— oh shit ! my bad, i didn't realise!

he stood up, causing both of us to yelp. he had my earpiece on for some reason. it pulled on both of our ears.

i'm really confused. what's going on ?

> care for an explanation?

  >> i came up here just to get some fresh air and then i saw you,, i just wanted to apologise for like earlier on but instead this happened. im really sorry. like REALLY

alot of things came across my mind. i had so many questions. and the first one that came up was,,

> why were you hugging me in the first place?

  >> i dont know, i guess it's because you feel super warm and huggable

he replied with a straight face. i was rendered speechless.

we stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. he suddenly smiled,,

>> well i wish i could stay longer but i got to go,, bye!

> wait what ?

i stuttered as i watched his back walk away from me, assuming he was going back to his booth.

i sighed for the hundredth time today and sat back down to my original spot. i unlocked my phone to find 253 pictures of seungmin, some featuring me dozing off.

i switched off my phone and ruffled my hair out of frustration.

what is this dude trying to do ?

+ heyo ! hope yall enjoyed the book
+ yes our big softie kim seungmin is getting his own
ff :>
+ btw my dms are open if u guys have any
suggestions or requests
+ if yall love straykids,, i have another ff called
neighbours if u would like to check out
+ do check out my other books !
+ share my stories/books w yr friends and mutuals
uwu
+ have a great day ahead yall <3