Chapter One

"Miss Y/N-" Jungkook followed you with your folders in his hands. "Park Jimin has requested to arrange a meeting again. Should I tell him the usual?"

"Of course, I don't want to see that son of a -" Your phone rang as soon as you entered your office. You took your folders from Jungkook who then bowed before leaving. You walked to your desk, sitting down and picking up the phone.

Nothing but heavy breathing came from the other end of the phone. You were one of those people who never spoke first on the phone. Once you had waited thirty seconds, you hung up. You sipped your coffee before typing up reports and everything that was due for your meeting in the next hour.

You walked out the office, your PA Jungkook was stood there with his files and two cups of coffee. You smiled softly.

"Let's get this over and done with." You sighed softly. "Once it's done, you can go home."

He bowed his head and you two set off down the long corridors towards the meeting that will feel like it's dragging.

--

You tapped your fingers on the table in agitation.

Why exactly are you here Park Jimin?

You thought, glaring at the oddly perfectly visual male. He had a playful smirk dancing across his lips.

"Miss Y/L/N, we believe that your company and Park's company can join together and maximize profit, what are your opinions?"

"I believe that it will, but never am I putting my company anywhere near him or his company. We worked too hard to get this high to risk it on a young boy." You spoke coldly, Jungkook knew about your hatred for the male sat opposite you. So at this he tensed.

"Fair enough, maybe we can convince you eventually, Noona." Jimin smirked.

"That's all that needs to be discussed?" You spoke. Everybody nodded. "Meeting dismissed." With that you stood up, grabbing your papers and files before leaving the room - Jungkook in tow.