Chapter Three

You woke up in a hot sweat, it honestly felt as if he was breathing against your neck as his hands gently caressed your sides. You reached for your lamp, panicking when it didn't turn on. You heard footsteps downstairs and you panicked further.

You grabbed the nearest object that could be used as a weapon nearby, which happened to be a remote for your TV in your room. You slowly slid out of bed, moving towards the door of your bedroom when a yell sounded throughout the house.

"Y/N?" He yelled. "Shit, you're not Y/N!" You heard footsteps run off and you stood there panicked.

Somebody was in your home-

You heard footsteps near your bedroom door. You backed against the wall, holding the remote like it was a bat, and the door swung open.

"Y/N... Woah! I'm not here to hurt you!" There stood Jimin in his sweatpants and a hoodie. Slippers on his feet and he looked half asleep. "Are you okay?"

Despite hating him, your bottom lip wobbled at the sight of someone who - guaranteed still wasn't meant to be in your house - wasn't going to hurt you. Your shaky hands dropped the controller and the tears fell as the panic enclosed you.

"H-Hey..." He stuttered and stepped towards you with open arms. You stepped into his arms, sobbing with the fear that shook you. "You're okay. I'm here..."

Your arms wrapped around him tightly.

"I noticed your door was wide open when I got up for a drink, and it's very unlike you to be awake before this time." He spoke softly. "I thought I'd check... I'm glad I did."

There was a silence whilst you calmed down in his arms.

"It's still early in the morning, do you want to come to my house? I don't think the person will come back - but they might." You weakly nodded.

"Let me grab my uniform and things for tomorrow." You whispered and grabbed a blouse, pencil skirt and blazer. You grabbed your hairbrush and a toothbrush before walking back to Jimin who wrapped an arm around your shoulder and guided you out of your now trashed house and to his across the street.