Chapter Nine

He opened the car door for you, offering his hand to help you out. Which you took.

For your first date together, he was taking you to Jungsik Seoul. A nice little restaurant situated in Gangnam-Gu that was close enough to home for the both of you but was also far enough so colleagues wouldn't see the both of you.

Once you were out the car, he shut the door and locked the car behind you, leading you into the restaurant.

You were both seated promptly, Jimin's hand still locked with yours with your fingers entwined with his as you both looked at your menus.

"Sorry..." You spoke softly once your orders had been taken and you met eyes with the male sat opposite you. "For being so mean to you when I didn't really know you well enough to judge you that way."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled kindly. "We all make mistakes."

"But my mistake hurt others, so it's not really okay." You sighed softly and he let out a sigh himself.

"Listen, it's my own fault for being cocky when you first met me. So don't worry, okay?" He lifted your joined hands and kissed the back of yours. You felt the heat rush to your cheeks and he chuckled gently, letting go of your hand once the food arrived to make room on your small table.

"Here, taste some of mine~" he picked it up and made an 'Ahh' sound with his mouth open. Wishing you to mimic him. So you did and he put the food gently inside your mouth and your eyes widened at the taste.

"T-This is amazing!" You exclaimed once you had finished the mouthful.

He grinned. "It's one of my favourites when I come here."

"Here, have a taste of mine~" You picked up some of the food for him and offered it out. He leant forwards, his plump lips encasing the food and he chewed. He smiled once he had finished.

"That's quite good-" He smiled bright. "I might get that next time we come~"

"W-We?" You stuttered, feeling the heat rush to your cheeks once more and he nodded.

"Unless you don't-"

"Of course, I'd love to come here with you again."

"I'll see you tomorrow in work?" Jimin asked softly as you both stood on your doorstep, the time nearing midnight.

He was determined not to leave until you had gone into your house.

"Yeah. Thank you for the wonderful date!" You smiled bright which caused him to chuckle.

"Next date, I'll take you somewhere even better." He grinned. "Now go inside and get some sleep." His lips kissed your forehead gently and you blushed lightly once more.

You nodded and unlocked your door and you heard him turn and go down the path.

You took a deep breath, heart pounding in your chest.

"Jimin?" You called out quietly, however it sounded almost as loud as your heartbeat in your ears. He turned as he reached your gate.

"Yes?"

"W-Would you care to stay the night?" You spoke quietly and his lips curved up into a grin.

"I'd be delighted to." With that he walked up your path as you stepped indoors, both of you waiting after the door had closed to slip your shoes off and he smiled over at you.

"Really, Jimin, thank you." You spoke quietly, no lights on in the hallway. "For everything."

Your eyes drifted down to the faint outline of his lips before you leant up and kissed him gently.

His lips moulded against yours perfectly soft. Another smile tugging at them.