Chapter Five

"Wait why is she here Sir?" You has followed Jimin into his meeting the next day.

"Do you have a problem with her being here?" Jimin spoke, raising a brow. The tone of voice he used made goosebumps prickle on your arms.

This Jimin, was totally different from the eye-smiling and giggly Jimin last night.

"No Sir." He spoke quietly. Jimin pulled out a seat for you, before sitting down. You sat beside him, putting down the files you were holding in front of you.

You both had agreed that the meeting, instead of being solely him - would be a half and half.

So you had half the folders that you both worked on last night, and he had the other half.

The meeting itself was quite boring, it was nothing but how the stock had risen and where it had fallen and how to improve further.

"Y/N, would you like to add anything?" Jimin smiled kindly at you, his attitude to you was far more different than the attitude he had to the other men sat around the table.

"I believe that the stock falling isn't due to the product." You started off, filling your voice full of confidence. "I believe it's the locations it's being sold and the manner of which it's being sold."

"Sir, forgive me but why should we listen to the woman who has no experience in this? Isn't she just your PA?" A man opposite you spoke with a slight sneer to his voice.

"I-" Jimin started but you cut him off.

"What's your name?" You spoke calmly, leaning forwards on the table.

"Mr Kim Lee." He spoke.

"Mr Kim. I'd prefer it if you weren't sexist and didn't look down on me. If you haven't figured out, I know what I'm talking about here. I worked my entire life to get to the point of having my own business. As a matter of fact, I wasn't fed on a silver spoon unlike you just because I was female." You started, your words becoming more and more venomous. "I sell the exact same kind of product in my own company. However, I sell it where it matters. You have a good CEO, but unfortunately he's surrounded by men who have no experience in business."

"Must be some small company, I don't know who you are." Another man chuckled.

"I'm Miss Y/L/N of Y/L/N Co." You spoke coldly, meeting his eyes with a glare. "If you don't know who I am, I suggest you start researching before making comments."

You sat back in your chair, sipping the glass of water in front of you. Jimin looking at you in shock.

"As I was saying." You spoke softer. "Your advertisements for this product is all wrong. Why would teenagers be wanting it? Your advertisement is directed at Teens when in reality, middle aged people will be more inclined to buy it then them." You spoke.

Everyone was quiet around the table before a different man lifted his head from his notes.

"I agree." He commented. You smiled softly.