5

Jimin knows I don't feel the best about my weight but he's always reassuring me and making me feel confident about myself.

One of the few reasons why I love Jimin.

I feel so overwhelmed by his sweet words.

I wanted to cry.

And god. I hate crying and Jimin knows this.

So luckily for me, Jimin, being the sweet bestfriend that he is, lightens the mood.

"So if any hoe tries to tell me that my Seulgi is fat or ugly, I'll beat the shit out of them!" Jimin holds an imaginary baseball bat and viciously pretends to wack someone's lights out.

And I giggle. "Thanks, Jimin." I say sincerely. God knows what I'd do without my sunshine.

"Come on. Let's go to my house. I think Mum said she was gonna make cupcakes or something..."

I cut him off, "CUPCAKES?!" I shouted out.

"Yeah, I think..."

"Then what are we waiting for? Auntie Park's cupcakes are to DIE for. Let's gooo!" I grab Jimin's hand and we make a dash for the school gates.

Jimin and I hold hands all the time but it's not romantic, obviously. When we were kids, our mums would get us to do all sorts of things. Ranging from dressing up in matching outfits or going on play dates. Oh and this one is unforgettable, and even putting makeup on each other. Obviously, at the age of 5, I did the better job, not. We looked like clowns. Our mums took pictures and basically documented our journey as best friends through the years.

"Seulgi, you're. Running. T-too. Fast." Breathed out Jimin.

"Oh, I am? Let's stop running." We let go of our hands.

Jimin put his hands on his knee and tried to catch his breath.

I look at him and realised Jimin's blonde hair was slightly sticking to his shiny looking forehead. It was a hot day. The grey hoodie he was wearing had seemed to slip off his shoulder.

Jimin looks hot breathless.

what? no, what am I saying?

Jimin looked up, "What are you looking at?"

you glistening with sweat

"Your sweaty self, like ew!" I laughed.

"Excuse me, have you seen yourself?"

I raise my hand to my forehead and feel little beads of sweat.

"EEW! Am I- I sweating?!" I shirked, placing the back of my hand elegantly over forehead like I was going to faint, mocking a particular group of people.

"Hey! Don't mock my fangirls! They mean the world to me!"

I stopped and gave Jimin a look. He looked back at me. We both bursted out in laughter. Bent double, holding onto our stomachs.

"LmAo, Jimin! I almost thought you were being serious! Oh god!"

Jimin was still laughing too much. "Let's. Let's just go." He patting on my shoulder, gesturing for us and to get going.

"The cupcakes are waiting."