6

"AUNTIE PARK!" I run over to Mrs Park and give a great big squeeze of a hug.

"Seulgi!" Auntie Park hugs me back. "It's so wonderful to see you again!"

I take a step back and flip my hair over my shoulder. "I know right, Auntie. I'm so amazing, it's always wonderful to see me." The two of us start laughing.

Meanwhile, Jimin in the background shouted out, "Mum, I'm going change! Make sure Seulgi doesn't finish all the cupcakes!"

"Oh yeah! Chim told me that you made cupcakes so I just had to come, even though I came over last week. I hope you don't mind, Auntie, but your cupcakes are the best in world!"

"Ah, Seulgi! You flatter me! You can come whenever you like, you are like a daughter to me!"

Seulgi smiled.

Mrs Park was now getting cupcakes out, ready to eat. "How's Soobin doing?"

"Oh, Mum is good although she's almost always working."

"Ah. Soobin is a hard worker but she needs to take it easy."

Mrs Park hands me a delicious looking cupcake.

"Thank you, Auntie!"

I sink my teeth into the cake and oh, it tastes as good as ever.

"Wah! Auntie, this is SO good!"

Mrs Park simply chuckled, "Help yourself to more!"

Then Jimin comes running down the stairs, pulling down a new hoodie over him. "Hey! Not to all of them, Seulgi!"

"Hurry up then, slowpoke!"

"Kids, calm down with the shouting," Mrs Park now complained. "I'm going to go out with your father, Jimin, so make sure to take care of Seulgi, ok? And treat her nicely! There's some money on the kitchen table so you can order in if you get hungry."

Mrs Park grabbed her keys and made her way to the front door. "Behave!"

"Bye Mum!"
"Bye Auntie!" We chorused.

We hear the front door shut.

"Damn, these cupcakes are so good." I continue munching on them.

"Bring the rest of them to the living room, we're going to play COD."

"Ok... Wait! Auntie told you to take care of me, not boss me around!"

"Get on with it, slowpoke."

"Argh. Fine."

"I'm still gonna kick your ass and beat you in COD!"

"No! I wanna play fortnight!"

"Ew, no! I don't wanna play that shit!  You know I'm crap at that game."

"Ok, fine. COD it is." Jimin glumly announced.

"Thank you, Jiminie!" I exclaimed, running over to him and throwing my arms around him from behind.

"Ew! Get off me, Slowpoke!" Jimin tried to squirm out of my grip but I squeezed him tighter.

Haha. This was so much fun! "No! Jiminie is the best! Jiminie is so kind! Jiminie, Jiminie, Jiminie!"

Jimin faked being uncomfortable. "Ew, I don't know this stranger!" And he tried to shake me off.

And guess what? I fell. On my bum.