7

I fell on my bum.

My face held a pained expression but it didn't hurt too much. Except, Jimin looked so scared.

"Seulgi!"

I decided to take advantage of my situation and buried my face into my hands and fake sniffled.

"Seugli?" Asked Jimin, in a worried tone. He crept down to my level and took cautious steps towards me. "Are you ok?"

I waited for the right opportunity and jumped at him. Throwing my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. It was fun until I weighed Jimin down so much that I made him fall back. With me on top of him.

I still had my arms around him. In any other situation with a boy and a girl, this would have been a bit awkward, however this isn't another situation. It was me and Jimin. And I was laughing my head off.

"HAHAHA!"

"SEULGI! You freaking gave me a heart attack, you PABO!"

"I'm... sorry! Your... face!" I gasped in between my laughs. I was dying. Jimin looked so damn scared, but I had only fell on my bottom. What was the worst that could happen to me anyway?

"What about about my face?"

"You looked scared, shitless!" I continue to laugh in his face, literally! Our faces were inches apart and I think I accidentally spat on him.

but his face was stunning, i could see the twinkle in his eyes

"Ew, Seugli! You spat on me!" Jimin wipes his face off, in fake disgust, and he tries to push me off him.

"Noo!" I stretch out, clinging onto him even more. Burying my head into his chest "Jiminie got scared! Jiminie cares for me!" I muffled in a sing-song voice.

"No, I don't!" I could hear the pout in his voice.

if i looked up, i bet he looks so adorable right now

"Yes, you do!" I sing back.

"No, I don't!"

"Then why did you look so scared?" I whipped my head up, staring him in the eye. "It's not like I fell down the stairs and broke my teeth!"

"Because..." Jimin mumbled. He looked away and was trying to not meet my eyes.

Was Jimin shying up on me?

"Because..." I urged.

Jimin turned to face me again. "Because I would get into trouble with my mum for not treating guest well!"