9

I place the cupcakes onto the coffee table and plop myself onto the sofa next to Jimin.

"Chim Chim, what are we watching?" I say excitedly.

"Avengers Civil War."

"Jimin! We watched that 5 times already! Why are we watching it again?" I pout.

"Because it gets better every time! And you know it!" He reasoned.

I do like this movie but I cross my arms and pout even more. "Humph! Seulie doesn't want to watch boring Civil War!"

"Ah, Seugli! Stop being a big baby and watch the movie please. I'll buy you ice cream later." He says squeezing my cheeks.

"Yah! Get off me! And it better be double chocolate chip cookies! With the sprinkles on top!" I demand.

"Annnd, the normal Seugli is back." He chuckles, teeth showing and eyes wrinkling at the corners. I couldn't help but stare at him in awe. Wow.

"Stop, stop. The movie is starting!" I hush him.

"See, I knew you were excited for Civil War," he continues,"I know what you like and what you don't like." 

really jimin? you don't seem to know everything that i like

-

(continuing without proper grammar, sorry)

the movie ended and we were on our way to buy ice cream. 

as we were about to leave, we make sure we leave the house in a safe condition, that means not leaving the stove on and etc... auntie park would probably whoop both our asses.  

"everything good?" jimin asked. "i checked the kitchen." 

"yh, i checked the living room, everything's good." 

"ok! let's go!" 

"yay!" i exclaim like a little child. "jiminie is treating seulie to ice cream!" a pull a big grin at him.

"aish, this big baby." jimin turns to me to ruffle my hair. he, too, has a grin on, perfectly decorating his face. 

wait, what am i saying? 

i mean, of course jimin looks great smiling. it makes me smile, too.

but what am i saying?

he's my best friend.

i think i stand still for a few seconds, trying to comprehend how jimin suddenly looks even more radiant than usual until he looks blankly at me. 

"is there something on my face?" he asked, looking confused. 

"ah, no! just... wait i think there's something in your hair..." i lied.

"where?"

i take a step closer towards jimin and reach my hand out. "it's just..."

"where?" he askes again.

another step closer, and im right in front of him. my breath hitches a little  in my throat, as i make contact with his eyes. were they always this captivating?

"it's just here..." i almost whisper. why did I suddenly feel so weak? as if my knees wanted to give out on me right there and then.

i slowly place my fingers in his hair and gently fiddle with it as if i was trying to take out something out of it.
i don't know why i was being so gentle when i've painfully pulled jimin's hair before, as a child and a teen. but this time, i felt that i had to be gentle. his hair is so soft. i suddenly
want play with it all day.

jimin looks down at me, probably wondering if i've taken the "thing" out of his hair yet. i gulped.

i pick on a few strands of his fluffy blonde hair, and lightly pull out the "thing" and "flick" it away.

"it's gone!" i seemed to have gain my confidence and control. damn i need to get these thoughts of jimin out of my head. he's my best friend for fuck's sake.

"what was it?" jimin enquired. sounding a tiny bit suspicious.

"nothing! just a piece of rubbish..."

"oh"

"like you!" i added, grinning like a maniac.

"hey! talk for yourself!" jimin laughed. "now hold my hand." he deadpanned.

what the fuck.

i blink a couple of times, hoping i heard that wrong. my palms begin to nervously sweat.

"what?" sounding a little bit unsure.

"you might run onto the road because you're excited for ice cream." he reasoned.

what kind of dumb answer is that? is jimin purposely trying to give me a heart attack? how could he suddenly just tell me to hold his hand?

fuck.

but we always hold hands.

not romantically. but we always hold hands.

why am i over reacting here?

before I could change the reply i thought of in my head, i said,

"im excited for ice cream, jimin, but i'm not flipping five." it came out a little sharp, i didn't mean to.

"ok" jimin's face somehow seemed to drop a little.

i felt a little bit of a pang in my chest. "hey, hey. no need to go all upset on me, baby" jimin sharply turned his head at me.

oh. fucking shit.

did i just say baby to jimin? it was not  supposed to come out that way. my thoughts are really affecting the way i speak. oh no.

i needed to style it out. "here i'll hold jiminie's hand. you love seulgi noona so much, dont you?" i've played the "noona" card, hopefully jimin doesn't question me calling him baby.

jimin chuckles, gladly accepting my hand, "bitch, im older than you. dont "noona" me. you should be calling me oppa."

we turn to the corner of the street and approach the ice cream parlour.

hand in hand, we push through the cute white door and hear the bell jingle, alerting others of a new customer.

"ok..." I spoke.

"oppa" i sweetly said, drawing the attention of those around us.

i think the show has started...

♡•♤•♡

hey! i hope you're having a good day! did you like this chapter? lemme know! love you xx