Twenty One (M)

Warning: Smut...I cringed...

"Jimin, I can't anymore" Yoongi said as he pushed Jimin lightly onto the bed, Kissing him, showing how much he loves Jimin. His Jimin, His Love. "God Jimin, you're the best thing that has ever happen to me" Yoongi said while panting.

"Same for me, Yoonie" Jimin smiled, he pulled Yoongi into a lovable kiss.

Yoongi loved the way that Jimin's plump lips touched his. He licked the younger's bottom lips, asking for an entrance, which he successfully got. Yoongi explored every part of Jimin's wet cavern, Jimin let out soft moans that were music to Yoongi's ear.

"I want all of you today..." Yoongi whispers seductively into Jimin's ear, which send shivers throughout the smaller boy body. "Then take it" Jimin smiled. The older male starts to undress the younger, leaving him shirtless.

Yoongi trailed kisses along Jimin's body, leaving some love marks, resulting to more moans from Jimin.

Yoongi's hand traveled around Jimin's body. "Jiminie, May I?" Yoongi looked at his lover and looking back to Jimin's crotch. The younger nodded, because he couldn't form proper sentences as waves of pleasures hit him.

At this point they basically didn't care about anyone else, it was just them. "God Jimin I love you so fucking much" Yoongi mumbled over and over again as he pulled Jimin into another kiss.

"Yoongi please I--" Jimin got cut off by the sound of the door opening. "Eww, why the hell are you eating each other's faces?!" An unfamiliar voice shouted. "JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK?!" Yoongi yelled as he tries to cover Jimin's shirtless body.

"Oh, Hoseok Hyung... Hi, I'm Park Jimin" Jimin smiled.

"JIMIN, DON'T BE TOO FRIENDLY TOWARDS THAT HORSE" Yoongi smirked.

"Oh, look who is Jealous" Hoseok smirked back.

"Get to the point hoe, why are you here?" Yoongi scoffs.

"First of all, I'm not a hoe, and I'm here cause I wanted to invite you for dinner tonight but forget it, have fun~~" Hoseok laugh as he went out.

"Let's continue shall we?" Yoongi smirked as he rubbed Jimin cloth member.

"Yoongi, fuck~" Jimin moaned. "Yes, baby boy?" Yoongi hummed.

"Please..." Jimin trailed off. "Please what?" Yoongi smirked. "P-please f-fuck me..." Jimin stuttered. "My pleasure" The older mumbled as he open the drawer, trying to get some lube.

"Be gentle..." Jimin mumbled. "I will, is this you first time?" Yoongi asked, Jimin just nod in reply. Yoongi suddenly froze.

"Jimin-ah... I don't deserve to be your first..." Yoongi smiled sadly. "No, Yoongi, please. I want this, I want you" Jimin smiled. "Are you sure, Minnie?" Yoongi reassure. "Yes daddy" and with that Yoongi started to undress himself and Jimin took off his Jeans along with his Boxers.

"You look so fucking hot" Yoongi gave Jimin a peck as he hover above the smaller boy. "Suck" Yoongi commanded as he put 3 fingers in front of the younger's mouth. Jimin obeyed him, suck Yoongi's fingers with all of his energy.

Yoongi pulled his finger out, bringing it to Jimin's entrance. He pushed a finger in which leads to Jimin groaning in pain. "Yoongi..." Jimin cried. "I'm sorry, it'll be good soon I promise" Yoongi peck Jimin's plump lips.

Soon the pain turn into pleasure and Jimin was moaning a mess. "Yoongi more" Jimin whined. Yoongi added the second finger that was brushing on Jimin's prostate and the smaller boy moaned even louder. "Fuck! Yoonie, I'm gonna-" as soon as Yoongi heard that he took his finger out. Jimin felt sexually frustrated.

"Jimin, are you-"

"Shut up and fuck me" Jimin growled.

"I love this side of you, Park Jimin" Yoongi laughed as he rubbed lube all over his member.

Yoongi pushed the tip in earning a loud moan from Jimin. "Oh fuck, Yoongi" Jimin bit his lips until to the point that it bleeds, "Sorry Chim" Yoongi apologized. "Do you want me to stop?" Yoongi asked. "No, don't, continue, please" Jimin plead. Yoongi kept pushing in until he was fully in, he let Jimin adjust before moving.

"Yoongi, move" Jimin groan. Yoongi thrust slowly at first and then fasten his pace. "Ah~Yoongi~ faster" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi thrust harder and faster and Jimin suddenly let out a high pitch moan. Yoongi smirked to himself knowing that he had hit Jimin's Prostate. "Yoongi~~ ahh~ please~ faster~~" Jimin begged.  "PLEASE GO F-FASTER" Jimin shouted, he was sure the whole neighborhood heard him. Yoongi had obeyed Jimin by going faster, hitting the younger's prostate everytime.

"Hyung I-I'm gonna--" Jimin was cut off by the intense pleasure.

"Be a good boy and wait for hyung" Yoongi pecked Jimin's forehead.

At this point the room had the smell of sweat and sex. Yoongi thrust a few more time and Jimin came all over the bed sheet and the stomach. Yoongi felt Jimin's walls clench around his length, leading him to come inside of Jimin. Yoongi collapse onto Jimin as he collect some dripping cum from the latter's thigh.

"Lick it clean" Yoongi commanded, and Jimin did just that. "Hyung, you taste good" Jimin smiled as they cuddled.

"Jimin, I love you" Yoongi whisper.

"I love you too hyung" Jimin smiled, giving Yoongi's Cheek a peck.

-

A/N I have sinned. Again, I cringed so hard. Thanks for supporting! Bye!