Forty Seven

Warning: Little steamy.

"Jimin ah" Yoongi said to Jimin who was now washing the dishes.

"Ne, Hyung?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that I love you" Yoongi smiled as Jimin finished washing the dishes and drying his hands.

"You're so random sometimes" Jimin laughed as he walked over to Yoongi.

"But that's why I love you" Jimin finished as he peck Yoongi's lips.

"Longer" Yoongi pouted.

"What?" Jimin asked, looking confused as ever.

Yoongi kept pouting and pointed to his lips.

"Oh, you want a full on make out session on the couch, I see" Jimin smirked.

"Yes" Yoongi nodded.

"Do I get to top?" Jimin teased.

"Oh hell no! You're my little baby boy. I'm not gonna scream daddy, that's your job" Yoongi smirked back and crashed his lips onto Jimin's soft lips.

Yoongi deepens the kiss and pulled Jimin onto the couch with him. Yoongi licked Jimin's bottom lips, making the other gasp. He took the chance to slid his tongue into the younger's mouth.

Their tongue fought for dominance. Of course, Yoongi won. They swirl their tongues together as Jimin let out small moans into the kiss.

They broke apart, because they had ran out of breath (A/N: I'm sorry, but this sounds so funny...)

Yoongi gave Jimin a small peck before he starts to leave kisses down to the other collarbone.

"Ah, Hyung..." A moan escape Jimin's lips as Yoongi bit down on his collarbone, making sure to leave a love bite.

As Yoongi finished, there was a couple love bites on Jimin's neck and also on his collar.

"My turn Yoonie" Jimin smirked as he flips both of them over, now he was on top.

"I love this dominant side of you" Yoongi laughed.

Jimin had done the same thing as Yoongi, but more heated. "Fucking hell Jimin, you're good at this" Yoongi groaned.

"I know" Jimin smirked as he sucked on Yoongi's sweet spot, as the older male let out a soft and low moan.

One love bite turned into two, two turned into three, and you get what I mean.

They were covered in love bites. "That was fun" Yoongi smiled. "Yea..." Jimin smiled back.

"You should top sometime" Yoongi mumbled.

"I thought you didn't want that" Jimin teased.

"Well I want it now" Yoongi whispers into Jimin ear which send shivers down the younger's spine.

"I love you" Jimin peck Yoongi's lips.

"I love you too" Yoongi flashed his gummy smile.

-
AgustD

AgustD And I feel like Tony Montana

AgustD And I feel like Tony Montana. You guys asked for a collab. Here you go, 'Tony Montana' ft.Park Jimin is now available on iTune.

1,724,252 Likes.

Comments are disable

-

A/N Ok, hold your horses. WAIT WHAT?! 2k?! Oh man holy shit! We reached 1k like 10 days ago! Oh god! Thank you for reading my trashy book!