Twenty Seven

A/N: The Return of Mina!! HAHAHAHAHA! Drama time!!

"I can't believe you're going back
tomorrow..." Yoongi pouted. "I'm sorry Hyung... I've been here for almost 7 months by now" Jimin smiled sadly. "Nooo~ stay longer~" The elder begged.

Jimin giggled at his boyfriend's cute behavior. "Come on, I'll be sure to visit you" Jimin smiled. "Let's get some rest" Yoongi smiled, planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "Mhm, goodnight Yoonie" Jimin whispers. "Good night Minnie" Yoongi mumbled to Jimin who was fast asleep.

-

"Good morning, beautiful" Yoongi smiles as Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "I made your favorite chocolate chips pancakes, come on now, you're going back to Busan today. You don't want to late for the train and stay here for another day, do you?" Yoongi smirked.

"Actually, I'd Love that" Jimin smiles as he got off the bed and got ready for the day as Yoongi left the room.

"Hyung, it smells so good~ I never knew you can cook" Jimin smiles as he made his way to the kitchen. "Yah! Are you doubting me Park Jimin?" Yoongi scoffs. Jimin lightly giggles.

//After Breakfast//

"I'm gonna miss you Chim, please take care of yourself and be careful when you slip into little space, ok?" Yoongi planted a kiss on Jimin's temple. "Ok da- Hyung, I meant Hyung" Jimin smiles. "And remember, I'm still you daddy!" The elder teased, making Jimin flustered.

"Bye Hyung! Don't forget to Visit me!!" Jimin exclaimed and he starts to leave soft pecks on Yoongi's lips before he pulled the slightly taller male into a tight hug.

"Bye, Chim... take care" Yoongi smiles softly, and with that Jimin left.

-

10 minutes after Jimin left the house, he realized that he had forgot the keys. "I'm sorry... but can we head back for a moment? I forgot my keys" Jimin chuckled nervously. "No no, it's ok" The driver smiles.

Jimin opened the door, which was surprisingly opened. Yoongi never leaves the door open. "Hyung! Is my keys in the bedroom?" Jimin shouted, hoping that Yoongi wasn't asleep.

Well, let's just say... Yoongi is doing something else then sleeping and that's why he couldn't hear Jimin. "Hyung?" Jimin whispers as he made his way to the bedroom. Small sounds was coming from behind the door.

Jimin didn't hesitate to open to the door, of course, he saw something unexpected. "Tell me, this is not real..." Jimin mumbled loud enough that Yoongi heard. Fuck! Yoongi cursed.

"Why?... are you doing this to me? And... with the same person?" Jimin was surprisingly not crying. "WHY?!" He shouted. "What am I to you? A piece of toy that you throw away after your done with?!Or am I just something that means nothing to you?!" He continued.

"Jimin... I.." Yoongi started. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE LIES FROM YOU! YOU DID IT ONCE! WHY AGAIN?" At this point the younger eyes only filled with tears. "Why again? It's because he loves me more than he loves you" Mina Smirked.

"Oh... is that so?..." Jimin starts to walk closer towards to girl, who was still smirking then it happened.

Slap.

"You slut!" Jimin yelled in anger. "JIMIN! STOP!" Yoongi exclaimed. "You're siding with her now... I should I never gave you a second chance anyways... or even better... I should have never loved you in the first Place, Min Yoongi" Jimin said coldly.

Yoongi felt like someone just stabbed him. "And if I wasn't here, I wonder how much longer you would keep this up... cheating behind my back..." Jimin glared "Goodbye Min Yoongi..." Jimin grabbed his keys and made his way out.

"So, Oppa, are you gonna date me now after you dump that slut?" Mina smiled. "The only slut here is you" Yoongi shot her a death glare. "Get the fuck out! I shouldn't have done this in the first place" Yoongi shouted.

The girl was scared, very scared. She walked out of the bedroom quickly and made her way out of the house.

-

A/N: Is this ok? Bye