Chapter Two

Tony's POV -

"Stay awake," I yelled at him fiercely.

I already told Friday to call the Avengers ambulance but they were still on their way. I was panicking just looking at the poor kid. He was covered in blood by his ribs and it looked like one of the ribs was poking out. He started to droop his eyes again so I yelled louder,

"Stay AWAKE!"

He nodded his head in response but closed his eyes and went limp. I checked his pulse and made sure he was still breathing, he was ,but barely. The ambulance wasn't coming fast enough so I decided to pick up the Spiderling and fly as fast as I could to the Avengers HQ, in upstate New York. When I got there I immediately called Steve on the coms,

"Steve come down here fast!"

"On my way."

It took about a minute before the Super Soldier was standing in front of me and taking the kid out of my hands.

"What happ-"

"I will tell you later but we need to get the kid down to the medical bay."

"Okay Bruce is down there so he can help."

Steve and I went down into the medical bay and got Bruce to inspect the kid. He had to take of his suit of course and also had to take his mask off. After an hour Bruce had a full report on what happened and what needed to happen.

"Well first the good news, the kid is alive even though he lost a lot of blood. He has a severe concussion and it will feel 20 times worse because of his spidey sense. Also all his ribs on his right side are completely shattered except for his bottom one which is sticking out of his skin."

I felt my jaw drop when Bruce said a rib had gone through the kids skin.

"How are going to fix this stuff? He has super healing, granted it isn't that fast but it is probably working right now! Meaning that his skin could heal around that rib! Leaving it sticking out and making him Rib-Man!?" I yelled feeling a panic attack coming.

"Tony, calm down. I'm just going to move his rib back and stitch it before the healing factor has a chance to heal his rib that way. Also don't worry about that because looking at the damage done I would guess at least a couple days before it completely heals. Even with the quick healing."

"Okay." I say evening my breathing. "I will call his Aunt."

"You do that. I will start the operation when you get back. You're allowed to come in as long as you wear a mask and apron."

I made my way out of the room and called May. It was no easy deed telling her that I found Peter lying on the floor and almost dead. So I didn't. I simply said he has a job to complete for me that will take at least the weekend.

~¥~
Bruces POV

The kid was ready to go through this surgery I was just waiting for Tony to burst through the door and tell me to get started. Of course the billionaire seemed to be taking hours when in reality it was just five minutes before he walked in again.

"Tony the clothes are right there," I said pointing towards a rack holding his mask, gloves, and apron.

Tony nodded and put on all the clothes. He then gave me a thumbs up and I started the procedure. It was actually fairly simple, for me, and would have kept going smoothly, but the kid decided it was time to wake up. Great.

~¥~
Peters POV

There was an awful pounding in my head and my chest ached like crazy. In fact it felt like my rib was being moved. Literally moved! I woke up with a jump and bolted up right, immediately regretting it. I coughed and gasped for breathe taking in my surroundings. My eyes were taking a time to adjust due to the super bright light but I could make out two, doctors? It took a second and I could see clearly again, and suddenly wished that I couldn't. Tony Stark and Bruce Banner were watching me with wide eyes and covered head to toe in nurse outfits.

"Hey...what's....goin on you guys," I slurred.

"Peter please stop moving!" Bruce yelled at me.

"What wh- HOLY SHIT!!" I screamed looking down at my torso. It was cut open and blood was everywhere not to mention my rib sticking out of my chest.

"Pete calm down," Tony said quickly taking my hand, "can't you give him some sedation? Then we can finish this."

"I can't his fast metabolism will get rid of it before it has any effect," Bruce said momentarily freezing.

"What do we do?" Tony questioned still pretending like him and Bruce where the only ones in the room.

"I have to keep going, I'm to far to stop. He will just have to... stay awake... during the procedure," He drew out the last words which made me panic even more.

Nonononono this is not happening!

Tony seeming to read my mind tried soothing me, "Don't worry kid we are almost done you just have to stat awake for an hour longer, okay?"

I stared at him blankly. That is not okay I wanted to scream but I knew that the longer we argued the longer this would take. I simply nodded my head and Bruce continued. At first it wasn't that bad I just laid there looking off into space, but then my adrenaline wore off.

"You okay kid?" Tony asked noticing that I suddenly turned pale and started sweating.

"My adrenaline... wore off," I panted.

Bruce started cutting some more and moving the bone. Every time he touched me I yelped out in pain and felt the tears rush to my eyes. Black dots started to get into my vision and I started to feel dizzy. Bruce pushed harder and longer than any other time, I knew I was about to puke.

"Tr...ash," I sputtered out. Tony seemed to understand because he left my side, for the first time during the whole operation, and got me the trash can. Right when it was set near the edge of the bed I threw up all of what I had eaten that day. I lay back down and started yelling again as Bruce pushed it some more. By the time the procedure was done the whole room was spinning and I was covered in blood.

"Welp all done kid!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Maybe we should put him unde-" Tony was cut off by me throwing up blood.

"Tony....ple...please help," I whined miserably as I started fading in and out of consciousness.

"Kid your okay. Just go under, okay?"

I nodded faintly before completely passing out.

                                           ~¥~
Tonys POV

By the time the procedure finished the kid was swaying madly. His dark brown hair and hospital gown were literally soaked against his skin. I looked in his chocolate brown eyes to see him scared beyond his wit. He was pale and breathing rapidly, then he puked blood.

"Kid your okay. Just go under, okay?"

The kid seemed to understand because with in a few seconds he crashed back against his bed and lay still. That made mine and Bruces job a lot easier, if only he had done that for the procedure. Bruce looked at me and said,

"Don't worry he will be fine. Let's just give him the night okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just gonna hang here... with the kid. If that is okay?"

"Sure just let me clean up the wound and put him in a more suitable room."

I nodded and left the room while Bruce did his work. When he was done I walked in and watched the kid. When the clock hit 12:00 my eyelids were drooping and eventually the fell and stayed closed for the remainder of the night.