Chapter Six

Peter POV

I woke up early today and grumbled to myself when I realized it was only Tuesday. I got up and got ready for school. I also checked my side in the mirror, I was happy to see that it was gone only a faint scar under the stitches. I let out a cheerful sigh knowing that I could get the stitches out today after school. When I got to the kitchen I found food made and Tony and Steve arguing over something.

"Hey guys," I said happily.

"Hey buddy. How are you?" Tony asked glaring at Steve.

"Fine," I said before realizing something, "didn't Aunt May say she wanted me back home for the rest of the week before she left?"

"About that," Tony said slowly, "she had to leave early but told me to tell you that she loves you and that you have to continue doing good in school."

I nodded as I stuffed my face with toast and eggs. When I finished breakfast Tony dropped me off at school. With a sigh I went into the building to find Ned and MJ.

                                             ~¥~
Steve POV

Peter was still asleep so I decided to bring up the elephant in the room to Tony.

"Tony?"

"Yes, Capsical?"

"When are you going to tell the kid why Clint and Nat went to get him?" I asked trying to control my temper.

"He doesn't need to know about that right now," Tony said. I could tell that he was just sparing himself seeing the kid terrified.

"Tony we have to tell eventually," I spat, "the sooner he knows the better it is for him!"

"I refuse to tell that kid that the Vulture is looking for him again!" Tony screamed/ whispered at me.

I was about to retort back, but at that moment the kid walked into the room. I was grateful to see that he looked completely healed besides a small limp. Tony talked to him for a little before taking the kid to school. I decided to do research on where the Vulture might be. What I found horrified me. It turns out that the Vulture came back to finish off Spider-Man and get money for his family. I was about to call Tony to tell him, but I saw a private website and decided to try to hack into it.

"Friday help me hack onto this page," I finally said after 3 hours of fruitless picking.

"Yes Sir," Friday said before getting to work.

I sat there bored out of my mind because the kid was at school and the rest of the Avengers were gone on separate missions, except for me.

"Hack complete."

"Thank you," I said while pulling up the page and scanning over it. I stared at it for a moment in shock and quickly called Tony.

"Tony this is urgent!" I yelled as soon as the phone turned on.

"As urgent as this mission, Capsicle? The one that I got and you didn't, are you sure?" He responded.

"Tony shut up this involves the kid!"

"Peter? What about him?" Tony said in a suddenly serious tone.

"The Vulture... he is at Peter's school right now!"

                                          ~¥~

(A/N)
Sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next one will be a lot long, okay? Please enjoy he story! Vote and comment because you guys are like ghost readers, lol.