The Sequel Sneak Peek

Peter POV

"What do you mean we have been compromised?" Tony asked.

"Look at Clint's eyes. It looks like someone is controlling him momentarily," Bruce responded scientifically.

"How is someone doing this without getting a bug in him or...." Tony suddenly paused and turned to look at me.

"Kid how do you feel? Blacking out and not remembering things? Feel controlled?" Bruce suddenly shot questions at me realizing what Tony had in mind.

"I feel...sick and like throwing up. If that is what you mean," I answered clutching my stomach.

Tony stared at me worriedly before asking again if I felt compromised.

"Tony why don't you just lock Hawkeye up already?" I muttered upset that the man who cause me to feel this awful was passed out right next to me.

"Fine," Bruce said as Tony went to pick up Hawkeye. Tony headed down to the cellars while me and Bruce clicked of possible suspects.

"It could be Loki," he mutters to himself.

"It kinda looks like his magic but I don't know to tuff to call," I said thinking it through.

Suddenly I heard the hospital door slam open and Natasha burst through.

"Hello?" Bruce said questioningly.

"I got you now Spidey," she hissed at me. In a heartbeat she jumped through the air and jumped on top of me. I let out a yelp and tried jumping up onto the ceiling, but Nat grabbed me and pulled me down. I hit my head on the headboard of my bed and she drew out her knife.

"Bruce!" I screamed needing help.