Prologue

Third Person Point of View.

Two days after Siberia, Tony Stark has disappeared and is nowhere to be found. Media and press assumed that Stark has withdrawn into hiding for what reason they don't comprehend, most of the rumors say that he's laying low due to the quarrel and fight between Stark and Captain America, the incident which is called Civil War entitled by the media. Most of them speculated that Stark will be back and be cockier than ever.

~ After Three Months ~

Three months have passed by and there was still no indication of Tony Stark, nobody else cared and didn't bother to search. The people who cared tried to search for him but came up empty-handed, along with Tony's disappearance peculiar circumstances happened. The Accords were dropped and no information has come on whence that occurred, Ross appearing out of the blue in high-security prison along with evidence against Ross, He was accused of trying to recreate the Super Soldier Serum again and attempting to control mutants and Inhumans for a political gain.

Thus with this news, Captain America and his team were free and aren't labeled as fugitives. In the beginning, the remaining members of the Avengers weren't bothered but as time went by without any contact with Tony they started to get worried. They likewise believed the rumors to some extent although now they are starting to doubt it.

Tony hasn't has been in touch with anyone before he disappeared. Pepper and Tony broke off a month before he went missing because Pepper couldn't handle all stress and stuff.

On the day Tony Stark was supposed to have disappeared, Tony had closed Stark Towers/Avengers Tower this further adds a reason for people to assume he went to lay low. Stark Towers have been shut down not even Pepper and Rhodhey couldn't enter and F.R.I.D.A.Y hasn't been responding.

Nick Fury was concerned as he was addressing this topic with Phil Coulson, he didn't know Stark on a personal level but knew that this wasn't his behavior to stay out of the radar but then he could be mistaken because Starks's are unpredictable. Fury was contemplating the approaching threat and was preparing to assemble all Avengers, old and new to combat this threat.

In a different location, there is a young man/boy who has been restlessly searching for his uncle who was like a father figure to him. He has been combing for him without a lapse also not sleeping suitably but what can one person do along with the point that he was still recovering but won't halt until he locates his uncle.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope, You Liked this chapter.👍

~ 💜 Abby 💜 ~