Chapter 3

Percy Point of View.

Once everyone was inside the Tower, We all walked inside the elevator and I told F.R.I.D.A.Y " Can you take us to the main floor(common living area). As soon as Avengers and I stepped out of the elevator, we were greeted with the view of a mess. There were computers and all the other devices I had relocated into the living room to locate Tony, there were papers scattered everywhere. I stepped past the mess and said to " Make yourselves at home" without looking at them. From the corner of my eyes, I could see them scanning the area and taking in the changes I made to the room.

I quickly took in who was present in the room, the Avengers(Captain's and Tony's teams), Phil, Nick Fury the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, and lastly Pepper. After I strolled towards the computer and sat down and started writing some codes simultaneous searching Tony using F.R.I.D.A.Y.

I recognized that everyone has settled down and taken seats all over the room but I ignored their presence and continued working because I wanted to find Tony and destroy the ones who took him.

I was working for a few minutes before I was interrupted by F.R.I.D.A.Y complaining that I wasn't resting properly and would cause risk to my health.

Third Person Point of View.

Most of the Avengers thoughts that there was another Stark and was questioning how he had hidden from the world, the press, and most importantly S.H.I.E.L.D.They also wondered why Tony didn't mention this information to them.

After they had settled down, they glanced at Percy and saw him working on some computers which they assumed to help find Tony. Fury opened his mouth to speak to Percy after an uncomfortable silence but obstructed by F.R.I.D.A.Y speaking " Percy, you should rest " after she said the Avengers glanced at Percy who snapped his attention off the screen.

" F.R.I, I was asleep for nearly a year. That was sufficient for me" replied Percy. At this comment, the Avengers were kinda stunned but before anyone could ask what Percy meant by that comment.

" Percy, being in a coma for one year doesn't symbolize you were resting. Moreover, you woke up from your coma hardly several weeks ago. I advise getting some rest now since Sir has programmed me to monitor your health before he disappeared.

Percy signed as he knew not to argue with F.R.I.D.A.Y and stood up, arrange some things, and walked out of the room towards his bedroom that was close to Tony's room. Percy vanished from the Avengers sight.

The Avengers reeling with news F.R.I.D.A.Y revealed to them. Percy was in a coma for a year what had happened to him, to fall into a coma wondered everyone. Perhaps that's the reason Tony was acting strange these past few years.

While the Avengers were in their thoughts when F.R.I.D.A.Y 's voice spoke "Percy, Will answer your questions after he rests and make yourselves at home while he's resting"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it👍, Pls forgive me if I had made grammar mistakes and other stuff.

~ 💜 Abby 💜 ~