Chapter 5

Third Person Point of View

" I will show you guys something that will tell you about me and Tony, later on, I will explain what it meant," said Percy while typing something on the computer then spoke " F.R.I, can you project this on the big screen".

" Sure " replied F.R.I.D.A.Y, the TV was turned on a video which appeared on the screen but it was paused. The Avengers including Fury and Coulson redirected their attention to the screen just as the video was beginning.

~ Video~

The screen was black for a moment when the scene shifted and showed Tony walking up the stairs. This probably in past thought everyone in the room besides Percy since Tony looked younger. Tony continued upstairs which we can see is an apartment complex, He stops at a blue door that had 17 etched into it. Tony took a key out of his pocket inserted it in the keyhole and unlocked the door with a click then entered through the doorway and shouted cheerfully " I am here ". As soon as Tony finished his sentence " Tony" squealed someone, then blur tackled Tony to the floor. Tony fell with the blur and it cleared to show Tony on the floor with a boy sitting on him. The boy glanced up to show his sea-green eyes and raven black hair which we recognize as Percy. The Avengers glanced at Percy to see him watching the screen smiling. " You came," said Percy excitedly.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss your Birthday " replied Tony. Percy helped get up as another voice came through the camera shifted to show. The woman had brown hair with blue eyes that sparkled with kindness she was smiling when she entered the room. " Sally," said Tony while hugging her.

" I have to return to the kitchen the cake is still not finished, " Sally said while wandered back into the kitchen but before she left the room she turned towards Tony and Percy and said " Behave "

" Perce, where did we keep those water guns," asked Tony with a mischievous smile while looking at Percy. Percy's eyes lit with excitement turned and ran out of the living room. The screen turned black again for a moment before showing Sally exiting the kitchen while wiping her hands with a towel when suddenly she sprayed with water, the camera shifted to show Tony and Percy holding water guns. " Tony " shouted Sally in mock exasperation but it didn't either of them. They were laughing their heads off.

" I am going to change, then we can cut the cake," said Sally with a smile to Tony who was now tickling Percy, who was now laughing and sputtering " Stop " in between his laughter.

The scene changed to show Tony, Sally, and Percy sitting at a small dining table which had a cake in the middle, The cake was decorated in a blue and white frosting that had corals drawn on it with icing and in the middle of the cake written with icing was HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY.

Sally and Tony started singing the birthday song when they finished Percy blew out the candles while Tony and Sally were clapping.

They started enjoying their family time when " It would be nice to see Tony also drenched in the water " commented Sally. Water appeared from the air and drenched Tony, Sally and Tony were stunned when they heard clapping they turned to see Percy clapping his hands while water was swirling around him floating.

" You see this right," said Tony with awe to Sally who was frozen in shock and managed to nod her head.

~ Video Ends~

Then the video ended, while the Avengers thoughts about how Tony interacted with Sally and Percy, and how close their relationship was, and Percy discovering his powers for the first time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope enjoyed it👍, Pls forgive me if I had made Grammar mistakes and other stuff and if my way of writing is wrong, Sorry I am still getting hang of writing stories.

~ 💜 Abby 💜 ~