Chapter 2

Third Person Point of View.

The ongoing battle proceeded on, as the H.Y.D.R.A androids were taken out but most of the H.Y.D.R.A soldiers remained uninjured since they were defended by their androids.

The Avengers with Fury and Phil continued blasting the androids and occasionally incapacitate some H.Y.D.R.A soldiers along the way. After the Avengers had destroyed all robots leaving only the soldiers left to charge.

They were going to engage the soldiers when they were hindered by a robot lightly advanced compared to the others flying in with a 19-year looking boy struggling in its arms and dropped the boy in the center of the battlefield.

A H.Y.D.R.A officer who looked he was in charge shouted in anger " You idiot piece of junk you were commanded to bring him to the base while we are engaging with the Avengers. At that moment the Avengers apprehended that H.Y.D.R.A wants the boy, that H.Y.D.R.A was distracting them from H.Y.D.R.A's true motive.

They sped towards the boy to save him from the robot but when they reached near him they discovered the robot was already malfunctioning.

The Avengers scrutinized the boy, He was slender muscular, and had black hair with sea-green that swirled like the ocean.

The H.Y.D.R.A officer yelled "You, insolent boy. We should have eliminated you when we had the prospect because you are the only witness" while glaring at the boy.

"Oops!..., You gave it away " replied the boy with a smirk at H.Y.D.R.A soldiers slip up.

"What did I give away...." started the H.Y.D.R.A officer but the sentence was finished by the boy "...that I am the only living person who knows what befell to Tony Stark.

There was a possibility that the boy knew what happened to Tony thought most of Avengers but anticipated H.Y.D.R.A's response to the boy's declaration.

They didn't have to wait long. " He had gone into hiding, everyone knows that" replied the H.Y.D.R.A officer with a smirk on his face.

" The people who said that aren't close to Tony like I was before he was taken because Tony wouldn't have deactivated F.R.I.D.A.Y or that he disappeared between a one-hour time frame that I left to get some things to return and find him gone also they were things out of place in the tower making it a more of the possibility that H.Y.D.R.A has taken him.

"If we do have him you won't locate him and the only reason you want him found is that he is your new boss and he's the one giving your money" responded the H.Y.D.R.A officer with a smug grin as admitted in a way that H.Y.D.R.A have kidnapped Tony.

The Avengers glanced at each other as they learned that the boy was Tony's new assistant. As soon as the H.Y.D.R.A officer said the boy seemed enraged and his sea-green eyes started to surge like the ocean with a storm and spoke in fury " I am 100% assured that you have him now because the only people who knew I was to be Tony's assistant was Tony and me. I will not be paid, I will get my retribution if you had touched a single hair on him and you don't want me pissed off. I will find him and won't quit looking for him because....." the boy paused for a second then resumed "...he is my family, you mess with one Stark you mess with the other. As soon as the boy finished speaking water arose out of nowhere and surrounded the boy. He sprang towards the H.Y.D.R.A soldiers with ice spears and water tendrils, began incapacitating H.Y.D.R.A soldiers as he went and he also had a personal hurricane protecting him from the H.Y.D.R.A soldiers.

Meanwhile, the Avengers were still processing what had been revealed to them. There was another Stark alive and this one seemed to have deadly powers. Why hadn't Tony told them about the boy questioned most of the Avengers in their mind.

The Avengers snapped out of their thoughts to find all soldiers have been destroyed and the boy in the middle of the field appeared to be in pain. He turned around to face us and opened his mouth to speak when he was interrupted by a familiar voice that came out of his watch. "Percy, you shouldn't stress yourself. Sir will be mad when he finds out about this after he returns. You are supposed to be in bed resting, you are still healing. You can't be out here fighting H.Y.D.R.A soldiers in your state. " said the voice which we identified as F.R.I.D.A.Y and was startled when she commenced lecturing the boy whose name was was Percy.

"I know, once I return home I will get some rest, Is that okay ? " asked Percy after F.R.I.D.A.Y's rant to which F.R.I.D.A.Y agreed.

Percy stared at the Avengers and suggested " Why don't we talk somewhere else" and mist traveled them in front of Avengers Tower. The Avengers was dazed from the sudden teleportation as Percy finally broke into the systems that H.Y.D.R.A had implanted on the Tower making it inaccessible to anyone besides ones who Tony system.

Percy led Avengers inside the Tower after successfully destroying the H.Y.D.R.A's program.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter. Please forgive me if there are any mistakes within the chapter because I am still getting used to writing stories.

~ 💜 Abby 💜 ~