chapter 2: The dark moon part one

Stiles P.O.V

All of us are in Mexico. I came up with one of our worst plans yet.

"This doesn't seem so bad." I said to Lydia.

"It's not the town it's the plan." she said.

"Hey what's wrong with the plan?" I asked.

"Stiles this could be the stupidest plan you've come up with your aware of that right?" She asked.

"I'm aware it's not our best." I said.

"We are going to die." She said.

"Are you saying that as a banshee or just being past pessimistic?" I asked.

"I'm saying it as someone who doesn't want to die." She said

"Ok do you mind restricting all talk about death to actual banshee predictions." I said.

"This plan is stupid we are going to die." she said.

"Ok thank you." I said.
_____

We got into the club that the Calavera's own. We walked up to the bar and the bartender put two shot in front of us and someone came behind us. I was reaching for my wallet.

"No on the house, most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." he said.

"We didn't come here to drink." Lydia said putting a bullet in the shot glass in front of her. He brought us to his boss.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I always loved the music of youth. This kind especially it has a savage energy" Araya said. Araya is Severo's boss.

"We're here for Derek hale." Lydia said.

"Is that so?" Araya asked.

"We know you have him.. We heard he can be bought" Lydia said. I put the money Issac got from the Japanese Mafia on the table.

"It's 50,000 for Derek hale" I said.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?... Japanese Mafia?" Araya said. Then the started cocking there guns. I flashed my eyes. " Werewolf. Not smart to come alone".

"What makes you think we came alone?" I said. The pack was here Malia, Kira, and Scott.

"You brought more wolves into my home" Araya asked.

I flash my eye and said. "And we brought an Alpha" I said.

Scott's P.O.V

I saw some people looking around talking into a radio.

"Somethings happening." Kira said to Malia.

"I know." Malia said.

"What do we do?" Kira asked Malia.

"Blend in!... dance with me dumb-ass" Malia said.

"Oh." Kira said.

Malia and Kira started dancing.

Stiles P.O.V

"My friends.. I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is?" Araya asked.

"Part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky." Lydia said.

"But do you know it's meaning?" Araya asked.

"Some people say it's a time for reflection. Or grief" Lydia said.

"Grief or loss, mija... I wonder why you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek hale" Araya said.