Chapter 9: This means War

A/N: the song has nothing to do with the story it's just my brothers song.

Stiles POV
(The next morning )

I woke up to weight on my chest.  I slowly open my eyes. Seeing somehow I'm on the floor on couch cushions now. Someone lying with me. I blink the lights bright. I look down to see Bonnie laying almost on me. Cuddled up to me arms wrapped around me. My arm wrapped around her. I blushed and leaned back.  I looked up to see Stefan taking a picture from the hall. He seen me and stepped backwards into the hall.

I'm gonna kill him.  I growled slightly rolling my eyes.  I lay there for a minute. Bonnie started waking up. I froze.  She looked around sleepy. She looked at me her eyes got big. She moved away from me telling me she was sorry repeatedly.

"Don't be." I said sitting up and stretching.

"How long have to been awake?" She asked yawning.

"Like two minutes." I said yawning to. It's contagious ok.  She stood up.

"I'm gonna go make coffee." She said awkwardly before walking off. I laid back groaning as soon as she was gone.

"Morning." Stefan said walking in smiling. I stood up and growled at him.

"Delete it." I said.

"Delete what?" He asked smirking.

"Stefan. I will break your back again." I said he just chuckled and walked away. I growled and walked to the bathroom.

After I was done. I washed my hands and went to the kitchen. Everyone besides Alex and Greyson are in there. I got some coffee glaring at Stefan who has a huge grin on his face.  

"Wake up in the wrong side of the bed?" Elena asked looking at me.

"Huh? Why?" I asked clearing my throat.  She chuckled as she sat next to Damon.

"You have been growling at Stefan since you started making your coffee." Damon said.

"Oh he just said something to me alittle bit ago." I said chuckling blushing alittle as I took a drink of my coffee.

So we all drank some coffee and talked. Bonnie and Elena started breakfast. I helped. I made eggs.  Bonnie made bacon and Elena made some other stuff and got blood for the vampires.

So a few hours later we went outside to train some more.

Scott's pov

The pack and I are getting ready. We are attacking them tonight. In a hour. Everything is ready. We are in the loft. We are getting mentally ready for this.

"We should start heading there." Derek said. Everyone gave a slow nod. Liam looks nervous.

We walked out. We started walking through the forest towards their house. When we got close enough we split up.

Derek and I. Jackson and Ethan. Lydia and Theo. Lori and Brett. Liam and Hayden. We surround the house. We are all in the tree line hidden.

Stiles POV

We are inside now getting drinks so we can head back out.  

"Are you gonna say anything?" Stefan asked as we are the only ones in the kitchen. I took a drink of my water

"I don't know yet." I said.

"Are you two coming?" Alex asked. Walking back in.

"Ya. Let's go." I said finishing my water. We went outside.