Chapter 6: new stiles?

Stiles pov

I wake up and get dressed I put the contacts in. I check for any new supernatural part. I found a tattoo on my shoulder. What has a tattoo? Who knows. Also why is it of a dragon?

I put some of the clothes my sister sends me on

I put some of the clothes my sister sends me on. My uncle is rich.

Almost everyone don't know she even exist

Almost everyone don't know she even exist. She moved before my mom passed. My mom couldn't take care of us both so she let her brother have her because they couldn't have kids. They also adopted a boy. Everyone thinks he's billies brother but we are cousins. I am the one that visits Alex usually she hasn't came home in years. But she grew up knowing about me and who her real parents are. But she still calls them mom and dad. But she still calls our real dad dad. Anyways..

I go downstairs and grab a apple and a water.

"What's new?" My dad asked

"I woke up with a tattoo. And someone is coming to visit in like two days so we got to get the guest room set up. Also got kicked out of the pack." I said biting into the apple. He is in shock.

"Why did they kick you out?" He asked.

"Because I was protecting the wrong people. And I told them how I felt. So they kicked me out." I said.

"Who's coming?" He asked

"You'll see. I'm not telling you." I said he looked at my outfit

"What are you wearing?" He asked

"I honestly don't know but I said might as well wear the stuff Alex sends me." I said chuckling.

"True she would be mad if you didn't. Go to school before your late." He said.

"Ok love you." I said taking a bite of my apple and walking out the door.

I pull up to the school I get out. I put my back on and walk towards a table where I see Stefan and Greyson. I see the pack I smirked. I listen in on their conversation.

"What happened to stiles?" Issac asked.

"I don't know. We are going to find out." Scott said. I chuckled as I get to the table.