Chapter 5: fights

Stiles P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I hit it and sat up in bed. I go to the bathroom and as I pass the mirror I had to do a double take to what I seen. I have fucking horns like that the fuck.

"FUCK!?!??" I yelled. I look down to see my tails gone. What the hell kind of creature has horns?

"Stiles what's wrong?" My dad asked as he opens my door

"Stiles what's wrong?" My dad asked as he opens my door. He looks in at me. And he looks shocked. "Oh that's what." He said chuckling and leaving me to this situation. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I grab a old beanie and put it on my head.   I grab my phone and keys and backpack and go down stairs I grab a apple.

"Bye dad." I yelled and walked outside and got in my car. Did I mention everything is still red? No ok. But ya everything is red.

I start the car and start driving. I get to the school and text Lydia. She responded instantly and says she got the contacts and she's bringing them to me. I look in the mirror to see that my eyes are grey. It looks kinda cool. Someone hit the window I look over to see Lydia and the pack their eyes start glowing. I look at Lydia and she handed me the contacts.

"Thank you." I said looking away from the pack and her. I open the case and put the contacts in.

"Why are you wearing a beanie?" Scott asked chuckling.

"Because of this." I said lifting the beanie alittle to show the horns. They all looked shocked and their eyes glow.  I put the last contact in and get out of the car and grab my stuff. I look back at them and their eyes glow. "No looking at me today I guess." I said laughing. We all walk in the school. Me getting weird looks because the beanie. I never wear them. And it's hot out. Also a few kids eyes glow when they see me. But I look away.

We walk into coaches class. I sat down. We missed last game since we were in Mexico so he must be pissed. I sit down in my seat. He comes over to us.

"Why did you miss the game on Friday?" He asked pissed but not yelling surprisingly.

"We were sick. It was bad the flu. We are better now tho. We will be at practice today." Scott says calmly.

"Oh and coach I was wondering if I could play at practice. What ever position you put me at. I don't care if its goal or something I just wanna play." I said. Coach has a wicked smile. He's planing something.

"Fine. But we lost the game because of you Scott. So you just earned suicide runs for the whole team." Coach said and walked off as Scott groaned.

Time skip to practice

I changed but waited till everyone was out to take the beanie off and put the helmet on. I walked out to the field. Coach started making us run. Yes with all the gear on. Because it's our punishment for not being here well Scott's.

I'm running at the back. Then I remember I'm a supernatural creature. I speed up till I'm next to Scott, Kira, and Issac.  They look at me their eyes glow. I look away fast. We run 2 laps before practice started.