[Chapter 02]- he doesn't love me anymore

Noora

He doesn't love me anymore. Yes, he does he's just busy. No, if he loved you he would've made time for you. This is good to give you guys sometime.

Million of thoughts rush to my head as I'm walking up the stairs of my old Oslo apartment I shyly knocked on the door hoping someone was still up.

*Then this scene happens sorry If you haven't seen it but this is a scene from season three where Noora has just left William she says "If he does love her he will come after her"*

*Months after the scene*

I finally have my room back but still no sign of William apart from the one voice message he left the day I left for Oslo all he said was "Noora where are you, please call me." And that's the last time I heard his voice. I replay it before I sleep. Sometimes I cry.

*Knock, Knock* I hear 2 knocks on my door before it opens "Hi Noora" Eva, Vilde, and Chris crash in with pizza coming to help unpack my new/Old room. I quickly lock my phone and slip it in my pocket before hugging them each.

We sit in a circle eating pizzas talking about vildes sex life when Sana walks in with her usual mundane expression we all greet her and offer her some pizza.

I walk off to grab some cups but when I return everyone suddenly goes silent "What?" I ask setting the cups down "Anal" Vilde shouts "Magnus and I were thinking of trying it ha- have you and William ever?" My eyes widen at her question  "No" I reply "I never got you and William are you together or not....or not" Chris ask biting into her pizza "There will always be me and William"...I hope. They all just nod their heads in response just laughing and smiling changing the subject to anything less intense.

I sit there with a smile stitched to my face with thoughts of William fill my mind constantly reminding me of all the happy times we spent together. This happens quite often I think of William I regret leaving him then I remember our last few months together and realize the decision I made was what was best for us. My thoughts of William usually kept me up at night for the past month its been really bad the amount I miss him its become unhealthy but I just can't let him go I'm waiting for the day he comes back to me and until that day comes I will hold on to what little pieces of him I can get even if it is just voicemails and pictures.