[Chapter 06] - Lurking in the night

William

I get home and wake Chris up "Let's go we're going back to London" I shout pushing him off his bed "W-why what happened," he says stretching and yawning "Nothing lets go".

Last night

"You can do this William you can do this," I say reminding myself I can do this as I walk towards Nooras house nervous as shit to see her after months apart. I wipe the sweat off my hands and throw my hood over my head.

As I'm turning the corner to her street the street lights light up the path ahead. At the end of the path, I see a couple approaching they guy holding balloons and the girl was walking down with her hands in her pocket. They were merely strangers till I heard her laugh. My breath hitched and I froze. That laugh. That laugh was my favourite song I could listen to it all day. I stand and watch from afar as he stands at her doorstep and hands her the balloons which she reluctantly takes being stubborn as always "Goodnight Noora" I cringe when I hear him say her name "Goodnight Kristian" and that just killed me.

I watch as he watches from her doorstep until he sees the light turn on in her room. I fight the urge to beat the shit out of him right then and there. But I had no right I had her and I lost her.

I walk back to the hotel not able to get that scene out of my head. She doesn't want me here. She left because she wanted to. If she loves me she will come back. I feel tears well up in my eyes but blink them away before I arrive back the hotel.

Present time

"Did you see Noora?" Chris asks packing the little things he had sprawled around the room "Yes. She doesn't want me here" he looks up at me with confusion "She doesn't? Last I heard sh-" he stops talking and clears his throat "Uh yeah let's pack up" he finishes packing and we get ready to leave.

"I just need to take this" Chris says holding up his phone before walking off to take his call.

Chris and Evas call

"Chris shes coming," Eva says her voice out of breath "What do you mean?" I ask confused looking back making sure William cant hear "Noora..sh-she was on my phone trying to contact Sana because her phone died and she saw your text" she says shyly "Which text" I ask running my hand through my hair "The uh the one where you said Me and William are going back to London Noora doesn't want him here" I can hear the panic in her voice "She made me tell her where youse are staying and she's on her way there now...I couldn't stop her Chris I'm sorry" I take a deep breath "Its fine Eva I'll be here when she gets here" I reply "O-okay bye," she says before hanging up.

Chris and William

"When's the taxi coming?" Chris asks William hoping it'd arrive before noora did "30 minutes" William replies causing Chris to bounce his knee in anticipation as Noora makes her way there.

Its been 20 mins and Noora still hasn't arrived making Chris a little less stressed until he hears  panting and the clicking of boots his heart jumps "William" Nooras voice fills the air causing William to stand up he slowly turn around now having to face Noora

"why?" is all she says "why what?" William says in return "Why didn't you tell me you were in Oslo? Why did you say I didn't want to see you?" Noora says obviously hurt William was in Oslo and hadn't come to see her "Why do I need to tell you if I...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"why?" is all she says "why what?" William says in return "Why didn't you tell me you were in Oslo? Why did you say I didn't want to see you?" Noora says obviously hurt William was in Oslo and hadn't come to see her "Why do I need to tell you if I'm in Oslo or not do I need your permission?" he replies still hurt from what he saw last night "No" Noora says while thinking of what to say next "I'm your girlfriend why would you not come and see me first" Noora says taking a deep breath "My girlfriend? No. You left remember. you left me in London" William says as the taxi pulls up "I left because I-" Nooras cut off by the sounds of the taxi drivers impatient honk "Listen Noora its fine we dated in high school everyone does that I think its time we move past that don't you?" William says acting as though he isn't dying inside as he shatters the heart of his first love "No. No, William, you love me you still love me" Noora says almost begging him to stay with her as tear threaten to fall "No" is all he says before getting in the car. Noora stands there with her heart in a million pieces. Chris gives her an apologetic look before hopping in the car next to William. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.