[Chapter 05] -Over

Noora- Easter break

"Lets go" Eva calls from the next room calling me and Chris out of the bathroom "Wheres Vilde" I ask assuming we were all going to meet together "Her and Sana are going to meet us there" Eva replies "Oh" is all I say before applying some lipstick "You look beautiful Noora" Chris says before walking out of the apartment behind Eva.

"Have you guys met Sanas brother before?" Eva asks as we stroll down the street to meet Vilde and Sana "No but I've seen a few pictures of him and his friend on facebook and they are fresh" Chris says exaggerating her expression "Yeah that time we were in the gym remember and they had sweat all over their abs it was so hot" Eva says being just as dramatic I raise my eyebrows and continue to walk and spot Sana and Vilde standing under a lamp post.

"Hi" both Vilde and Sana greet us once we reach them "hello" we each say hugging each other before regrouping into a large huddle "Where the boys" Eva asks as we wait in the cold "They're probably not coming" Sana says rolling her eyes leaving looks of disappointment on the girls faces "Hello boys" Chris says causing us all to turn around and see a huddle of boys walking towards us carrying balloons. I smile at the adorable sight and follow the girls towards the boys. We each introduce ourselves to each other before walking to the metro together.

As we're walking Sana's brother Elias starts a conversation with me "how did you become friends with my sister" he asks with his hand tucked in his pockets "We met through Chris and Eva" I reply recalling our first moment together "Oh now we meet through Sana" he says with a laugh I just raise my eyebrows before laughing "Mhmm" is all I reply before walking off towards the other girls.

We arrive at the metro and all get in with each of us holding an assortment of balloons. We laugh and dance and sing and just have a great time the 'balloon' squad. We're almost at our stop when my phone rings I look down to see its Linn calling "Hello Linn" I answer covering my ear from the noise "Someone came over for you they didn't leave a name" she says yawning probably tired since it was around 11 "Who could it have been?" I asked confused considering all my friends were here with me "I don't know he had a deep voice sort of husky he left after I said you weren't here" my breath hitches when she mentions it was a he "I have no idea who that could be but thanks for letting me know Linn" I lie I didn't want to get my hopes up that William was here to tell me he missed me. To tell me he loved me. "Okay bye get home safely," Linn says before hanging up.

I turn off my phone and turn back to the girl but come in contact with a hard chest with a smell that was so familiar but this face couldn't have been further from who I wished it was "Hey Vilde sent me to check on you" the stranger says breaking me out of the trance I was caught it "Im fine" I say smiling "I'm Kristian" he says extending his had "Noora" I say shaking his hand lightly "Well Noora we're here" he says taking my balloons guiding me out of the train "After you" he says waiting for me to leave the train I laugh at his cute little gesture rolling my eyes as I walk past "Thank you" I say walking past him as he follows behind me soon catching up "So Noooora" he drags the 'O' making me look at him oddly

Guiding me to the from the counter "Hello welcome to Istanbul Kebabs what would you like to order" the young worker with dark features asks more directed to Kristian than at me "My girlfriend and I would like 2 lamb kebabs" Kristian says snapping the young girl out over her drooling trance. She clears her throat before entering our order "Anything else?" she says more rudely this time I'm about to say something about her attitude but Kristian grabs my hand pulling me behind "that's all thank you" is all he says before guiding me towards the table "girlfriend huh? that pretty bold considering I don't even know you" I say with my arms folded "What didn't you find it fun watching her be let down" I scoff at his words "What gives you the right to lead girls on like that? making her believe that I am your girlfriend?" I raise my eyebrow at him "Fine I'm sorry I'll make it up to you" he says giving me a cheesy smile.

 She clears her throat before entering our order "Anything else?" she says more rudely this time I'm about to say something about her attitude but Kristian grabs my hand pulling me behind "that's all thank you" is all he says before guiding me tow...

The Kebabs were amazing apart from the few tomatoes I had to pick out since they made it taste weird. We all walk to the train huddled in groups. Im walking with Eva and Vilde while Chris and Sana walk with the boys "So be honest Kristian is hot" Eva says licking her lips "Eva!" Vilde says with her mouth in an O shape "What?" Eva replies with her brow raised "Noora clearly has dibs on Kristian" Vilde says implying there something between me and Kristian "What no I don't. I barely know him" reply looking back at Kristian following behind us whos still holding my red balloons "well you two did look pretty comfortable while we were eating" Eva says interrupting m staring "He was just teaching me how to eat a Kebab" it was true I'd never even been to a Kebab place before "Mhmm" is all they say before we board the train.

Once the train reaches our stop we all get off and say our goodbyes before going our separate ways home. I walk looking down at my phone to see 3 missed calls from eskild I'm just about reply when my phone dies. "Great" I curse out loud before putting my phone back into my pocket "Noora!" I hear a voice calling after me. I turn to see Kristian jogging towards me "Mind if I walk you home" he asks once he reaches me. I pause for a bit before replying "Sure" is all I say in return.

we walk down the dark empty streets talking about my studies and his aspirations in life and how he knew Sanas brother. We keep a good steady conversation all the way up to the apartment door "well thanks" Is all I say before opening the door "Noora wait" he says causing me to turn back around "What is it?" I say turning back around to him " your balloons" he says holding the 5 or 6 balloons he's held onto this whole night "What am I going to do with balloons?" I stand there waiting for his reply 

"Could you please just take them I don't want to carry them through the street I could be beaten up'' he says pouting at me "fine for the sake of your safety I'll take them" I roll my eyes taking the ballons from him "Goodnight Noora" he says as I enter the apartment building "Goodnight Kristian".