Fixing it for Henry-A Henry Cavill fanfic

Fixing it for Henry

Chapter 1

I stood in front of the mirror cursing. If I didn't get a move on, I'd be late, which wouldn't go down well with Mr Hitchcock, my manager. I was starting a new project that Monday morning, so really needed to be on time, and playing my 'A' game. Irritated, I stuck my hair in a ponytail, and grabbed my bag, flinging it over my shoulder, and racing out of the door. Of all people, I should be the most organised, given that I was a fixer, or rather, a nanny for the top talent at Warner Brothers.

I'm the one who sorts hotel rooms, finds the stuff requested in star's riders, and generally wipe their noses. I'm a mixture of PA, mummy, and often, pimp. It was actually a great job, and I never had two days the same. My previous charge had flown safely back to LA the day before, and into the safe care of my LA equivalent.

Mr Hitchcock was already in the spacious office by the time I got there. "Morning Sarah. Looking forward to meeting your new charge?" I rolled my eyes. All the stars I looked after were pretty ordinary, although usually bearing extraordinary egos. I'd never met anyone so far that I'd want to be best friends with.

"You know the answer to that one Clive. So who have I got this week?"

"Actually you've got him for the next three months. He's filming here, and in Italy, all this summer. His names Henry Cavill. Played superman in man of steel. You must know who he is."

"Rings a bell. Probably just a pretty boy. At least I get a bit of eye candy while I'm working." I knew from bitter experience that film stars were pains in the butt, no matter how nice the outer packaging. Still, it was better to have a nice view while I was being treated like a dogsbody.

Clive sent the file over. I printed it off, and flicked through it. I was to get his London home ready, get it cleaned and stocked. I needed to sort him a car and driver for the duration of his stay. All easy enough. "Where's the rest of the file?" I asked. "There's no rider, no special requirements, doesn't even say what household staff he wants."

Clive glanced up from his screen, "I don't think he wants any. He might change his mind when he finds out what's on offer. Just work with what you have. His flight arrives tomorrow morning at eight. Don't forget to tip off the paps."

Part of my job was to make sure our stars were always kept in the public eye, and presented in the best possible light. I had one day to get everything ready, not a lot of time, but I've managed worse deadlines. I picked up the phone to start on my list of calls.

By the time Henry landed the next morning, I'd had his house prepared, his fridge filled, his measurements sent to the various designers who wanted to dress him, clothes collected and hung in his wardrobe, and a car and driver/security sorted. I was to meet him at the first class area of Heathrow at eight, and brief him on the way back to his Kensington home.

Now, I was used to the various actors that Warner Brothers employed. They were usually handsome, charismatic, and fit. I liked to think I was immune to pretty faces, they usually just covered up an asshole personality.

Nothing prepared me for the first sight of Henry in the flesh, striding down the corridor. His masculine beauty simply took my breath away. I stood frozen, clipboard in hand, just drinking in the sight of him. 'Im so screwed', I thought, as he beamed a devastating smile at me. "Are you Sarah?" He asked.

Even his voice was sexy.

I must have looked a right idiot, just staring at him. Eventually I mentally slapped myself, closed my slack jaw, and forced myself back to the job at hand. "Yes, I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you. Your car's this way. Please follow me. There are photographers at the entrance."