Epilogue

Twelve months later - Lucus is a year old, Harry and I have a set of identical triplet boys, who are nine months old. Their names are Milo Edward, Miles James and Micah Mark and I'm currently six months pregnant with another boy who we're naming Noah Harris. I've become pregnant with the tripets and this pregnancy when Lucus and the triplets were three months old.

Harry's grandma had passed away two years ago and left him a huge trust fund allowing us to live comfortably while Harry works part time and attends Police Academy to become a police officer. I'm attending Uni online part time to become a social worker. I'm a stay at home papa full time and I'm loving every minute of it.

Harry also proposed to me six months ago, it was actually the night Noah was concived. We're not planning on marrying until two summers from now. Harry and I are not in any rush to marry, we know that we love each other greatly and we want all five of our boys to be old enough to be apart of our wedding somehow.

We're also not having any more children after Noah, five babies all a year apart in age is plenty. Harry and I wanted a big family and we've agreed that five babies are plenty. Now, if we have an unplanned pregnancy, then so be it, but we're not going out of our way to have any more. This pregnancy was the last chance to have a girl; but we're happyy to have another boy.

Niall and Liam are planning on being married the summer before us. Harry and I were excited when they announced that they were engaged. Daisy, Phoebe, Fizzy and the youngest twins occassionaly spend a night at our flat giving mum and dad a night free of almost all the kids. Lottie isn't allowed at our flat let alone round my children. She still maintains that she's right and I'm a horrible person for allowing Lucus to be born and then to have four babies out of wedlock. She can kiss my behind.

I still make my flower crowns for myself and for anyone wants one. I've even made Harry flower crowns at his request along with teaching him how to make them. I love my flower child way of life. I know Harry and I will teach our boys the flower child way of life and I love this.

Flower child life is the way to be.

12 month old Lucus & unborn baby Noah⬇⬇⬇

9 month old triplets - Milo, Miles & Micah ⬇⬇⬇