monster: kim namjoon

KAILA↑

KAILA↑

WARNING: CONTAINS ABUSE
________________________________________________

"aila, i don't understand why you're still with him. he's a monster!" this has been the umpteenth time he hit me and i still go back to him.

"it's ok! he apologized and he promised he wouldn't do it again." "yeah, like always." my friend, theresa rolled her eyes and stood up from the couch.

"look friend, i'm not tryna be rude but, you need to pack yo shit and leave! i'm sick and tired of you coming back to my house with some damn bruises on yo face! you need to leave that hellhole. leave. him."

i think about and, she's right. he does say that...but he never means it.

"ok. i'll do it tomorrow at 3."

i was already at home, waiting for my 'boyfriend' to come home. i had already made dinner, fixed the house, got my bags ready and hid them somewhere he would never see them.

as soon as i heard the door open and slam shut. he's here. i could hear him mumbling to himself. he's drunk. again. "kaila, you dirty slut come here!" i ignore what he called me and put on my fake smile and went to where he was.

"yes honey?" "where's dinner?" i pointed to the table, where the food was. he sat down and just stared at the food before turning to me with a sinister face. "what the fuck is this!?" "it's chicken and rice baby." he then slaps me, which makes me fall on the floor, lifeless and tears falling off my face.

"FIX ME SOMETHING ELSE YOU SLUT!" i immediately get up and head to the kitchen. while making the stir fry, i look at the time.

2:40

ok, i've got 20 minutes till i escape this hellhole. but, how do I do that with him here?

"WHAT THE FUCKS TAKING SO LONG!?" i snap out of my thoughts and put the food in a bowl and serve it to him. he snatches it from me and shoos me away.

2:48

i grabbed my phone and called theresa. "is you ready?" "yeah." "alright then, i'll be there in 10 minutes. be ready for me. if you in trouble, yell our code. do you remember it?"

"tits." i laughed at the code she had made up when we were 12 years old. "ok, well I'll see you later." "alright bye!" i hung up and looked at my hair.

i need to change my hair. i'm tired of my plain black hair. i decided to get changed.

i put on a blue crop top with black jeans and blue jordan's and put my hair in a ponytail. i then look at the time again.

2:59

i grabbed my bags and head out but not before looking at my unconscious boyfriend for the last time. "theresa was right. you're not a human namjoon...

you're a MONSTER.