mine: christian yu

AMELIA ↑

AMELIA ↑

WARNING! CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND GORE
____________________________________________

"h-hi christian!" i smiled as i pulled down the dress i decided to wear for him. he waved his hand and smiled. "hey melia!" if it weren't for my dark complexion, he would've seen me blush. he hugs me and grabs my ass.

"jesus, you're still shy after we're together...cute." i giggled while kissing his coffee flavored lips. at 5:30, he loves freshly dark roasted coffee with scrambled eggs and bacon wrapped in a tortilla. he eats the food before drinking the freshly brewed coffee.

"i don't know why i'm like this..." he grabs my hand walks into the school. i couldn't help but notice all the stares at me specifically. this is the first time i've worn something tight. i wanted to run, but christian squeezed my hand to assure that he was here. what would i do without him.

i kiss him and he blushes while looking away. just then, jihoon, his stupid ex decided to slap his ass.

 just then, jihoon, his stupid ex decided to slap his ass

i felt my hands turn into fist as she giggled. "mmm, nice ass!" i turned around and looked at her, anger rushing through my veins as i grit my teeth. as i was about to walk to her, christian put me on his shoulder and ran to gym class.

as he got me off of him, i stomped my foot and crossed my arms over my chest. "what the fucking fuck christian?!?" he looked at me with unreadable eyes and scanned my face. "baby, i know you don't like her but, ya gotta ignore her nowadays... you know she feeds on attention."

i scoffed and looked at him in disbelief. "are you fucking- nigga she just slapped your fucking ass! she touched something that's MINE!" i yelled while pushing him, making him jerk back and flinch. i immediately felt bad and felt tears about to come out.

christian acted like that because he was abused when he was a little boy. it got him to a point where he flinches when he feels scared or threatened by anyone...including me...

"i-i'm so so sorry for-" i choked on a sob and hugged him tightly while kissing his neck. "it's fine bae...i know how much you want to protect me...i love you melia." i smiled as i kissed his plump lips.