monster found me pt. 1: namjoon

oh, you thought it was over?

it's just begun.:)

kaila sits carefully on the chair, her big belly touching her chin. her stomach growls. "oh god, i just sat down." she felt the baby's kick. kaila smiles and runs her belly. "only for you anastasia." she carefully, stood up and waddle to the kitchen, baby kicking in excitement.

she opens the refrigerator and grabs the pickle jar and ice cream. she carefully sits on the floor and takes out a pickle and cuts it into little chunks and sweeps them in the ice cream. she grabs her spoon and instantly shoved the food in her mouth, the sweet and sour flavor hitting her tongue.

"mmm. so good." she rushes eating until she hears her notification tone. she grabs her phone and read the message.

Unknown:
You thought you could escape?

Kaila:
Wrong number or sum.

another notification bar.

Unknown:
I know where you live.
If you want Anastasia to live, I suggest you come back to me.

she got up and walked to the door and locked it tight shut. her phone rings loudly, startling her.

"hello?"

breathing sounds, knife rubbing against another knife.

"so uhh...how's life goin for ya?"

laughing, each evil laugh is louder.

call ended.

kaila grabbed her gun and turned off the safe. then she hears a creak followed by footsteps upstairs. she smirks. "oh so you wanna play?...."

she looks at the stairs. then, at her stomach.

"let's play bitch."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

she carefully walks up the stairs, gun in position.

the sound of a door closing.

kaila runs to her room and looks around. she found a message written in blood.

"found you."

suddenly, an arm is wrapped around her neck, squeezing tightly. what the unknown person didn't know....

she wasn't going down without a fight.

"any last words?" the unknown person asked.

she rubbed her belly.

"hold tight anna."

she grabbed his arm and twists it around, making unknown fall to his knees and growl with anger. kaila smiles and kicks him down.

"don't play with a retired assassin."

she grabs her gun. "especially when I have a baby to take care of."

she shoots him five times, the blood splattered on her face and clothes. kaila took off his mask and gasped.

"jackson!? why would he want to kill me? he..." anastasia trails off when she realized....

"namjoon...you monster. you played your game..."

"now it's time to play mine. "