{8}

~Meanwhile: Thor's POV~

Heimdall had informed me that he stopped seeing Jane. Since he could see everyone, this worried me, so I had him transport me to where Jane was. It only took a few minutes for me to find her. She was upset that I hadn't visited her for nearly two years. She slapped me and then pulled me into a kiss.

I didn't kiss back though. How could I, when I didn't love her? It was unfair to her to lead her on. Which is probably why I was here in the first place. I felt bad. My concern should be on Jane, considering that Aether had infested her body.

But, as her lips were on mine, the only thing I could think about was how my love was in pain. I returned to Asgard with Jane, I needed to investigate the nature of the Aether. But, every moment I spent with Jane was a moment I wanted to spend with Y/N. I had had enough. I needed to see her. I needed to tell her that she was the one I loved, not Jane. I needed to tell her that it had always been her.

I approached Heimdall and I assumed he already knew why I was there. "I need to see her," I told him. "Thor, if I send you to her now, you might not like what you see," Heimdall warned me. I was confused by what he meant, but I pushed further, "Heimdall, I need to see her."

Heimdall let out a sigh before nodding his head and sending me through the Bifrost. When I arrived in Midgard, I was in front of what used to be STARK Tower, I walked in and found the floor Tony was on. I knocked on the door, and Tony soon answered. He looked surprised, but not exactly happy to see me.

"Thor? What are you doing here?" he asked me nervously. "I need to see Y/N. Is she here?" I replied. He looked even more nervous. "Uh, Y/N, no, nope. Not here," Tony told me. "What's wrong with you. You are acting nervous. What aren't you telling me?" I asked Tony, confused by his actions.

"She's at a restaurant a few streets down. But, listen buddy, if I were you I wouldn't go down there," Tony told me, but I ignored his words and went to find the restaurant Y/N was in. A little while later, I had finally found it. When I did, I realized what Heimdall meant, and I did not like what I saw.

Y/N was there, looking as beautiful as an angel, but she was with another man. Anger bubbled up inside of me, but I tried to control it. Then, the man leaned in and kissed her. That's when anger turned to rage, and I was no longer outside the restaurant.

~Normal POV~

You were having a great time with Grant. He made you laugh, and the whole date was making you feel a lot better. All of a sudden, Grant leaned in and kissed you. It wasn't a bad kiss, but it didn't feel right. It should have been Thor kissing you.

Next thing you knew, Grant was pulled off of you. You opened your eyes to see Thor standing there. You stood up from the table as rage filled every cell in Thor's perfect body. "What is going on here?" Thor seethed, firmly holding Grant by his collar. Grant seemed to be somewhat calm, but you were not.

"Thor! Let him go," you replied. "Answer the question," Thor replied. "We're on a date. A date in a restaurant full of people who are all staring," you said, somewhat lowering your voice. "Let them stare," Thor responded.

"Look, man, I don't want any trouble. I was just taking a beautiful woman out on a date. I didn't realize you two were a thing," Grant stated. "We're not! He is with someone else," you snapped back, and Thor turned his head to look at you. Every emotion in the book was hitting him right now.

Thor finally let Grant go, and Grant said, "So, can I give you my number?" You gave him a small smile and within seconds Thor's fist collided with Grant's jaw. "Oh my god," you muttered. You helped Grant up and he said a quick goodbye before leaving the restaurant. You looked at Thor and pulled him outside the restaurant and into a small alleyway so that you and he could have some privacy.

"What was that!" you yelled at Thor. "Yes! What was that? You are seeing other people now?" Thor asked. "Well, I haven't seen you knocking on my door asking for a date," you snapped back. "You would have if you had been home earlier, but instead you were out with another man," Thor shot back.

"Well, you were with Jane!" you replied. "How do you know that?" Thor asked. "Because I saw you two together," you told him, placing a hand on your hip. "Jane has been possessed by the Aether. That is the only reason why I was with her," Thor replied.

"It doesn't matter why you were with her Thor. It's been one year. I gave you an ultimatum, and then after one year, the first thing you do after coming back to Midgard is see Jane. Let's not forget who broke whose heart here, Thor. So, I don't understand why you are getting so angry about this," you said.

"Because it should be me," he told you. "What?" you asked him. "It should be me. I should be the one in the restaurant with you. I should be holding your hand and making you laugh. I should be the one kissing you because I am in love with you. Do you want to know why I am here, right now? It's because I came to tell you that I love you, only you," Thor stated.

You looked at him confused, unable to speak. Your eyes met Thor's and he slammed your body into the wall of the building behind you. He crashed his lips to yours, and placed his hands on your waist, pulling you impossibly closer.

He ran his hands through your hair, while you placed your hands on his chest. His hands moved down your back while you tangled your hands in his hair. His lips broke from yours as he peppered kisses down your jawline and onto your neck.

He leaned his body into yours and whispered in your ear. "It's not fair, you know," Thor told you. "What's not fair?" you questioned. "You wearing that dress. Teasing me with it. After all this time, you have no idea how much I want you, and then you wear that," Thor whispered in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine, before kissing your neck again.

"I think we should go back to the Tower," you told Thor. Thor looked at you for a moment, as though he had done something wrong. "Why?" he asked. "Because my bedroom is there," you said with a mischievous smirk. Thor smiled and pulled you into a kiss before saying, "I think that is a grand idea."